North america tour??

Rick Pierpont said:
So we are both basically there for the same 4 bands -- hell yeah! Dad won't hang in the back and let you go up front? Hell, I'll still be hitting the front even then, but I'm only 36 right now.

??? Are you talking to me?!?!?!? I have no problem with that, but what gives you the idea that I'm awesome? Just curious... At least you'll know where to find me and what I look like. :)

nah i dont think he will, who knows maybe i can get him to come up front, :headbang:

and yes, i am talking to you!! and because your band kicks ass man, awesome stuff! :headbang: :headbang:

No-Mercy said:
nah i dont think he will, who knows maybe i can get him to come up front, :headbang:

and yes, i am talking to you!! and because your band kicks ass man, awesome stuff! :headbang: :headbang:
Oh well, I guess he's not ready for that yet, eh? How old are you? Yeah! Tell dad, he's got to experience the whole thing and bring him up front. :headbang:

lol!! That's cool! Thanks! I didn't realize that you had checked us out. I forgot that Matt even had samples of the old CD up there. I've only been in the band for 7 months now, but we are in the process of re-recording most of Driven By Fate since my joining added a second guitar to the mix and the songs have been re-arranged to reflect the new lineup as well as take into account the higher level of skill of the new keyboardist. I've got some rough instrumental mixes, perhaps I can share a track or so with you if you are interested in hearing the differences. I can't wait until its all done, because I think it is going to kick some a$$!

Rick Pierpont said:
Oh well, I guess he's not ready for that yet, eh? How old are you? Yeah! Tell dad, he's got to experience the whole thing and bring him up front. :headbang:

lol!! That's cool! Thanks! I didn't realize that you had checked us out. I forgot that Matt even had samples of the old CD up there. I've only been in the band for 7 months now, but we are in the process of re-recording most of Driven By Fate since my joining added a second guitar to the mix and the songs have been re-arranged to reflect the new lineup as well as take into account the higher level of skill of the new keyboardist. I've got some rough instrumental mixes, perhaps I can share a track or so with you if you are interested in hearing the differences. I can't wait until its all done, because I think it is going to kick some a$$!
\

hah yeah i hope he will, we shall see. and i jsut turned 14 about a week ago.

yeah i have checked you guys out, awesome stuff. and id be glad to hear the differences whenever man.

//greg :headbang:

No-Mercy said:
\

hah yeah i hope he will, we shall see. and i jsut turned 14 about a week ago.

yeah i have checked you guys out, awesome stuff. and id be glad to hear the differences whenever man.

//greg :headbang:

That would be cool if he did. Wow! That's cool that you like good music instead of half the crap they're feeding people on the radio.

Cool! Glad that you liked it. OK, I'll get you a sample sometime very soon.

Three weeks and one day left until Gigantour!

Marlies said:
cool! where have you been? i'm only two weeks away from my vacation.. 3 weeks of Crete (Greece) :hotjump:

ah me, just down to the beach for a week.

for a real vacation, ive been saving all my money to head over to europe, hopefully see brainstorm, tad morose, and dream evil....thousand saved so far! of course, this will take many years....my age doesnt come as quickly as money.

so where are you heading?