North american tour

Qué!? well... im not complaining, im driving like 1200km to see katatonia, since they're not and probably will never come to méxico... crap...

Do you feel ripped off???
What can we say in Hungary...?
Thank you very much USA, thank you very much Mr. Bush!!!

rocker_man1 said:
i feel so ripped off with this tour. I cant believe that they are playing 3 shows in eastern canada and skipping British Columbia this sucks ass:OMG: :cry: and im sure it will take anouther huge gap of time before they decide to come back to north america

hugot said:
Qué!? well... im not complaining, im driving like 1200km to see katatonia, since they're not and probably will never come to méxico... crap...

we'll come to mexico for sure. actually, no other country has showed more demand and feedback on kata shows...
just as with the fact that most people believe we'll never come to south america too, it's in my priority to get a trip going where we cover both territories in one... we're working on it, let's see what happens in 2007.

Blakkheim said:
we'll come to mexico for sure. actually, no other country has showed more demand and feedback on kata shows...
just as with the fact that most people believe we'll never come to south america too, it's in my priority to get a trip going where we cover both territories in one... we're working on it, let's see what happens in 2007.
I remember reading an interview not to long ago in which you guys said that you wanted to tour Australia. What are the chances of that actually happening in say… the next 2 years?

(sorry. I know you get this type of question all the time)

I got to see them when they came to North America a couple of years ago. I had to drive 4.5 hours to the show, but it was well worth it. I was right up against the stage and I got to meet the band and stuff afterword (like a 15 year old fanboy, lol).

This time I only need to drive like 40 minutes. Sweet.

Speaking of Black Metal...Children Of Bodom are touring in December!!! They're coming with this Pagan Neo-Classical Blackend GoreGrind band called "Amon Amarth"....Sounds amazing!!! GONNA WEAR MY FISHNETS!!!!

bodombmcopyui7.jpg

Reactions: Vincent J.
The closest show to where I live is about 16 hours either direction. I would love to be in B.C. cause I could just hop in the car and drive to Portland and see the Kats with Agalloch!

Deliverance6 said:
Ill be there wearing some seriously oldschool Katatonia shirt......stop me and say HI would ya:)

Stop you? I was thinking I'd throw you around in the pit a bit :lol: . I guess I'm gonna wear my sweet nurse shirt so look for the 6'5 guy in one...name's Chad.

rocker_man1 said:
i feel so ripped off with this tour. I cant believe that they are playing 3 shows in eastern canada and skipping British Columbia this sucks ass:OMG: :cry: and im sure it will take anouther huge gap of time before they decide to come back to north america

suck it up dude. :Smug: :p

im from vancouver too and i was shocked and sad that they couldn't make a stop at our mightily beautiful city. but what can ya do? if you truly truly love the band, you'd fish out enough make to make a short trip across the border to seattle to see them. or go a little bit further to see them AND agalloch.

i know it would cost u a little more than if they just played here. but hey, for katatonia, a little sacrifice money-wise is more than worth it.

personally im taking the train down to portland to see them.. maybe i'll stop by the seattle show too depending on my budget. care to join me?