North American setlist

COBHC "Voi Vittu!" said:
does anyone that saw the show can post the setlist please??? i can wait until november 12th in montreal :D :D :D :D :D

Damn... the day I was waiting for a pretty long time is finally goin to happen.. and 3 times :D I'll be in Toronto the 11th, next day in Montreal and the other date too. Since we don't have a clue for the setlist yet... Ill try to make a bet with my friends.... I know there is a similar thread about what songs we want to hear.. But heres what Im pretty sure they're gonna play....

1-Needled 24/7
2-Silent Night, Bodom Night
3-Hate Me!
4-Lake Bodom
5-You're Better Off Dead
6-Downfall
[...]

I think the songs they made a single for will be there for sure and I really don't imagine a cob gig without Silent Night, Bodom Night and Lake Bodom.

Cya there COBhc Member

ND24/7 said:
1-Needled 24/7
2-Silent Night, Bodom Night
3-Hate Me!
4-Lake Bodom
5-You're Better Off Dead
6-Downfall
Replace Lake Bodom and Better Off Dead with Bodom Beach Terror and Chokehold, and you'd be correct.

Hopatcong after midnight said:
the one they have been playing is

needled
hate me
chokehold
silent night
bodom beach terror
downfall

Same setlist too, yesterday in Toronto... I'm going in Montreal tonight... Anyway, it was fuckin great and the sound was by far the best of the show ; everything was crystal clear. Alexi repeated two times the same sentence in Silent Night, but it doesnt really matter. They looked happy to be in Canada, I guess. I could post a review but it would be pretty similar to what I've already read. Just one bad thing ; Nicolas Barker from Dimmu seemed to be ill and was slow a little bit on some beats (must be pretty damn hard when you're not feeling that well). Anyway.... I hope he'll be better tonight and CoB was just perfect... I had lots of expectations... and it was even better, tighter than I thought!