North American Tour 2010

Hello there! :oops:

I'll be at the Tucson and Mesa shows also! Did you get VIP tickets for this tour? Its gonna be good! Been waiting for a long while now.

:headbang:

Hmm, and first entry?! Man...I already bought my tix though...so I totally missed out. Dude, I wanna tailgate at the venue, ice chests of brew, small bbq grill. it would fkn rock!!

Dude, I wanna tailgate at the venue, ice chests of brew, small bbq grill. it would fkn rock!!

Damn that's a plan in a half! Might even be inviting for the band to come out and chill! ! :Smokin:

I'm gonna see them on May 30th in Montreal and I'm gonna see them again back in my home town on May 31st in Quebec City! Last time I saw them it was in May 2005 with Dark Tranquillity & Soilwork. Thrilled to death to see my favorite metal band of all times very soon!:headbang:

I'm gonna see them on May 30th in Montreal and I'm gonna see them again back in my home town on May 31st in Quebec City! Last time I saw them it was in May 2005 with Dark Tranquillity & Soilwork. Thrilled to death to see my favorite metal band of all times very soon!:headbang:

other member of the forum will come there or not Supernova? haha...

Yup yup! Great times coming up! Will update on May 13 or 14. Hopefully with pics! ;)

My first Hypocrisy show was in 2003 with Dimmu Borgir, Nevermore, and Children of Bodom. It was in Scottsdale and AMAZING!! Got to meet Pete afterwards, he is such a cool guy. Wouldn't trade anything like that for the world! I cannot wait to see them in a couple of days...been forever.

My first Hypocrisy show was in 2003 with Dimmu Borgir, Nevermore, and Children of Bodom. It was in Scottsdale and AMAZING!! Got to meet Pete afterwards, he is such a cool guy. Wouldn't trade anything like that for the world! I cannot wait to see them in a couple of days...been forever.

HAHAHA i was at that show too! that was an amazing tour! That is when Bodom was still good live. Hypocrisy played a short set, but a good one. That was the last tour with Lars still on drums. Oh what fun times!

I have seen Hypocrisy 7 times between 2002 and 2006.

So are we going to tailgate for the Mesa show or what? :)

For reals? Wasn't that COB's first US tour ever? It was a fantastic show, and Hypocrisy played an excellent set. The did Destroyed, my fave song, and I fkn went CRAZY!! I wish there were more shows like that one. I maybe seen them like 5 times. I even ditched school to see them...I am down for a tailgate at the show!!

So......here is the rundown for the show tonight.

Aparently, the trailer for blackguard blew a tire and really jacked up their arrival. Also, there was technical difficulties with the amps "making buzzing sound" from what people said. the Show didnt start till about 730 (2 local bands and the 3 bands on the bill before Hypocrisy). Hypocrisy didnt go on till 11

I metup with Hybridwar and it turned out we were the only 2 that had VIP passes for the show. however, the "VIP" thing didnt happen since all the other crap got messed up. We told the promotor that we are both going to be at the show in Mesa tomorrow. so, guess what....in payment for todays debacle, HybridWar and I get to hang with the band during soundcheck!!!! hell yea!

After the soundcheck, im totally game for some tailgating. Should we look for you to have a grill outside the venue cooking away?

yo dude, glad it turned out well so the VIP ticks are REALLY backstage tickets to hang around with hypocrisy after the show right?

and was the tracklist identical to the European tour