North American Tour 2010

More signed goodness! Starting with....................

3 PAIN promos!

2rxk4sx.jpg

"Pleasure Of Molestation" CD
ery26f.jpg

:headbang:

-The Crotchrot!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: seen that on maiden spoof shirt!

-Scurvy back!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I was at the Mesa show, it was fucking awesome. Unfortunate that Hypocrisy and Scar Symmetry had to cut their sets, but awesome no less.

Well I didn't mind at all that Scar Symmetry had to cut they're setlist short. Like "Firefest" said, he actually went out to his car to take a nap. Sorry to say, but they play some very boring music!

:erk:

Holy shit!!
Still recovering from last night's show here in Seattle.
Better than I could have ever imagined.
MIND BLOWING!!
Peter is at top form. Horgh was VERY brutal, Mikael was his classic head thrashing self. Awesome...
The sound was the best I have ever heard at this venue. It usually sounds like shit, but the chick that mixed it was excellent!! She even gave me the set list. I will put it up soon...
I also got a pretty good shot of the left Marshall stack you have to see to believe...
All I have been doing today at work was seeing the show in my mind. It was too fucking cool to see them headline. Another dream come true. Thanks Pete!
Peace
MD

hypocrisymarshallstack.png

hyposetlist.jpg

great to see people had fun everywhere

for me..only 9 days remain....the excitement IS growing especially that I start my vacations with this very gig! :p

you fucking enjoy it bro!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG

today is the free live internet show

i don't know how to use the fucking time zones hahahaha

finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!