North American Tour merchandise...

They sell a big HCDR banner flag thing now...

They also have a black and white shirt with the HCDR reaper on the front with "Children of Bodom Hatecrew" in an arch around the top and "Finland" on the bottom...

They have a blue COBHC work shirt.

They were also selling autographed drumheads.

That's all the stuff that was new to me that I can remember.

okay cool! I already have the Flag, but the work shirt, black and white tshirt and drumheads seem fuckin' interresting :D I can't wait 'till tomorrow! Third time for me right now :D Hope to see them more and more and more again!

is it just me or would you like to see some more discreet COB shirts? i dont wanna have a huge-ass reaper dominating my shirt, i think the COB logo kickass and id love to have a simple shirt with just the cob logo on the front and maybe something down the sleeves with a finnish flag somewhere, i think the hatebreeder shirt is the ugliest thing ive seen im my life the shirt's practically green the logo is so huge

the work shirt sounds cool. . .kinda like the opeth one? or is it different. . .?

bobvex said:
the work shirt sounds cool
yeah it does. it would go with my collection of other work shirts....but theyre all from random jobs with random nametags. atleast the CoB one would be cool. cool like a cucumber :)

alphacorvus said:
They sell a big HCDR banner flag thing now...

They also have a black and white shirt with the HCDR reaper on the front with "Children of Bodom Hatecrew" in an arch around the top and "Finland" on the bottom...

They have a blue COBHC work shirt.

They were also selling autographed drumheads.

That's all the stuff that was new to me that I can remember.
umm...yummy!

The t-shirts were $35 and the long sleeved shirts were like $40. I bought a black CoB baby tee that says "COBHC" in white letters for $35. And I think the flags were $20.