North american tour

rocker_man1

New Metal Member
Apr 29, 2003
canada
Visit site
i feel so ripped off with this tour. I cant believe that they are playing 3 shows in eastern canada and skipping British Columbia this sucks ass:OMG: :cry: and im sure it will take anouther huge gap of time before they decide to come back to north america

I don't think they really decide anything at all. It's partly the band, partly Peaceville and partly the venues.

The band can't say "oooook so let's go play 50 shows in USA now"
It doesn't work that way...

rocker_man1 said:
i feel so ripped off with this tour. I cant believe that they are playing 3 shows in eastern canada and skipping British Columbia this sucks ass:OMG: :cry: and im sure it will take anouther huge gap of time before they decide to come back to north america

It happens all the time, if you want to see them that bad, make the trip, atleast you dont have to travel to another country!

Scourge of Malice said:
It happens all the time, if you want to see them that bad, make the trip, atleast you dont have to travel to another country!

Actually I would have to travel to anouther country. Onterio and Quebec would be way to expensive to fly to and it would be like a week drive to get there. so basically i would have to go the washington to watch the show and it is a real pain in the ass to cross into the united states these days.

and vancouver is one of the biggest concert markets in canada. probably number 3 so im really suprised they are not coming here:cry:

poeple don't know really know them across al Canada, I think is more like no promoters decided to get them to go to BC.
i feel really blessed with them coming to Toronto, honestly the only place in Canada with a decent Metal scene is Quebec, last time they came they only went to Montral...
damn emos :p... or at least thats how it is here in T.O and i dunno but i think BC is more famous for their indie garage type of bands...

European black metal is also huge here in BC. all the black metal bands that tour in north america come here as often as possible.. including dimmu borgir, children of bodom to name a few

rocker_man1 said:
European black metal is also huge here in BC. all the black metal bands that tour in north america come here as often as possible.. including dimmu borgir, children of bodom to name a few

Ahhhh You're joking right?

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING!!!

rocker_man1 said:
Want to hear MY problems, man? I coul go to Finland to see Katatonia this winter, but I won't because they are playing with HIM. The band I love the most and the band I hate the most. Oh my, Children of Bodom, replace that f*cking Ville & company at that gig, even if you are not black metal!!!
Oh, and I believe they will explore north america further, so don't cry.