North americans... is there a vampyre subculture?

I''m thinking that when it comes to all these subcultures, the parents are to blame for the majority. We're all so quick to call them idiots, freaks or whatever, (its so easy) but I'm guessing that these people have some serious family issues that they can't control and cope with that has affected their life and may very possibly last their entire lifetime.

It's pretty sad actually.

With the exception of a few terribly misguided teens wanting a new fad, the majority of vampire 'couple's are both coming from a really bad family background and are just looking for love in alternate places. It can at times be a case of an alternative hedonism, but usually stemming from the same background of having a crappy home life.

Although I wouldn't place the blame solely on the parents, I mean no gets forced to drink other people's blood. I didn't expect some kind of inquisition...

spanish-inquisition.jpg

Funny how the largest things in life can all be brought back to monty python.

Yup, I met a couple lesbian/bi "blood/pysch vampires" when I was about 15. I gotta admit one of them was soooo hot. At the time they where strange and interesting to me, so I hung out with them a lot. I tried and tried to get with one of them,(hot one was bi) almost did. This was in Key West, FL. Serene, still remember her name. :lol:

Pictures???:lol:

yea...i used to have some douchebag roommate who thought he was some sort of vampire, and even convinced a couple of the sluts he used to bring around the house that he was as well

all in all, i guess he was in a sense, since he sucked up all my food and rent money without giving shit back

What happens when you put a group of cutters in a room with a group of vampyres?

Come up with your own punchline 'cause I don't have one.