Norther MP3 single, free download

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt download that if someone payed me. a lot. of money. american money. now i know theres a lot of bodom rip offs out there, but norther definately has the worst vocalist. they could be so much more if they tried. in all seriousness, they could. its a shame. its a damn shame. eh wtf i'll d/l and just see if they got any better...

nope. infact, they got worse: no keyboard solo. but i'll give them one thing. they didnt rip off bodom this time. nope. they've moved on ... to ripping off Skyfire, who i do like. and that just pisses me off. once again the music doesnt suck by any means, and if skyfire did it, i'd think it was cool. the clean vox should be dropped, and hey, so should his screaming. as musicians i can respect them, but they just need their own style. and 4/4 the entire time ... c'mon, its like ... oh i bet theres a snare drum hit coming up on 2, and again on 4. hey whattayaknow? im right. bet theres a fill-in right here. right again. bet theres double bass in here. somehere? well ok, i cant be right about everything. but i thought that guy was good, what happened? i mean good for what he's playing. not good as in prog good. it sounds like everything on his set is triggered or something :err: ...eww. haha sry for being such a overly critical bihotch.

v01c354nd51gn5 said:
and 4/4 the entire time ... c'mon, its like ... oh i bet theres a snare drum hit coming up on 2, and again on 4. hey whattayaknow? im right..

So what? lots of great bands rarely deviate from 4/4, whats your point?

I don't like the song though. When did Norther become metalcore?

oh i have nothing against 4/4. we chat often. im just saying that they are always in 4/4, and they're stuff would sound cooler and more interesting if they ventured off with their time signatures. thats all.

v01c354nd51gn5 said:
i wouldnt download that if someone payed me. a lot. of money. american money. now i know theres a lot of bodom rip offs out there, but norther definately has the worst vocalist. they could be so much more if they tried. in all seriousness, they could. its a shame. its a damn shame. eh wtf i'll d/l and just see if they got any better...

Oh dude, Norther's vocals smoke Bodom's..even though Bodom is better...but they are bothe becoming sell out so screw them both

Status
Not open for further replies.