Norther MP3, free download single

norther are ok i gues..

not too bigi on this song.. norhter always did sound too much like children of bodom for my liking..

That sounds pretty different for Norther. Might take some getting used to... interesting to see some clean vocals being used. Strange that they've moved towards sounding more like Bodom though... with Death Unlimited it actually sounded like they were making their own sound.

Guess they figured since Bodom sold out they could fill the gap.

affinityband said:
Ah ok. it was strange, i thought there was alot of people starting to like them recently.

yeah, there is, actually. i got into them years ago, and i really loved the first 2 albums, and enjoyed the 3rd quite a bit. they were known...but not very well. and once hatecrew came out, out of fucking nowhere, like literally overnight, everyone wanted to jerk off on alexi's face.

it's funny, about 95% of the people on UM will bash them until they're blue in the face..but i thought they were good. i listen to them rarely now..i guess i just got bored of em, and hearing everyone make fun of them, and also everyone fellating them at the same time spoiled some of it for me.