Norther

dreams_of_eternal_hate

I'm in space
Feb 25, 2007
Austria
Hey!
Just bought their new album and it kicks asses!
Who knows those Finnish Melodic Death metalheads? U like em? if yes, why? if no, why not?...oh fuck it...i'm soundin' pretty annoying now...post whatever the fuck u want but plz on norther...;)

They're okaaaaay. Newest album is horrible. They have their moments (too few) but otherwise they sound reeeeaaaally generic (that means boring).

^agreed. I used to like them quite abit a few years back but nowadays I find their music just boring as hell, and as someone said there's FAR better. Although I still really enjoy the odd song such as Deep Inside.

Hey!
Just bought their new album and it kicks asses!
Who knows those Finnish Melodic Death metalheads? U like em? if yes, why? if no, why not?...oh fuck it...i'm soundin' pretty annoying now...post whatever the fuck u want but plz on norther...;)

SHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRESHADEMPIRE

Yes, they're awesome! But there's better bands than them too!.
:)
They're okaaaaay. Newest album is horrible. They have their moments (too few) but otherwise they sound reeeeaaaally generic (that means boring).

That's YOUR opinion let's not forget to add that. I respect your opinion however I do not agree with it. I didn't like the new album at first but it has grown on me, just like Victory Songs did. But I still love old Norther best.

They sawk

So does Sweden :p

Actually I like Petri's vocals somehow better on Victory Songs than on the new Norther stuff

spanish-inquisition-04.jpg

I've got 2 cds.. I liked Death Unlimited, didn't like TDUU.. but I'm not into Norther and bands alike anymore
They will be on Wacken aswell.. but I'm gonna see Destruction then :p