Norwich 12/11/05

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
Our last gig of the year is this week... our first visit to Norwich..

intenseflyer.jpg

I really want to come to this, but the cost of travel is starting to look restrictive.

It's my own fault for spending £80 on the Maiden combat jacket :(

Sean I thought you were gonna make an effort to keep your hands/mic/hair out of your face?! Haha! Nice pics tho... cool.

Hehe, 'twas an awesome night! I enjoyed seeing Season's End again, and I think they did really well. Glad I finally cought Intense, as it was their last gig this year. Great performance guys! :hotjump:

I'm going through the photos now, will post them here in a bit.

wildespace said:
Hehe, 'twas an awesome night! I enjoyed seeing Season's End again, and I think they did really well. Glad I finally cought Intense, as it was their last gig this year. Great performance guys! :hotjump:

I'm going through the photos now, will post them here in a bit.

Hey dude, good to meet you, we had a blast... .

Nice venue, decent sound and an enthusiastic crowd... Thanks again to Richie for having us down...

Superb pics :D Please can we have the hi res ones emailed to me?

Blimey, you're the 3rd photographer to moan about me not giving them a clear shot lol... i will rectify the problem.. or die trying lol :p

sean-intense said:
Superb pics :D Please can we have the hi res ones emailed to me?
Will do. I hope 576x768 for the vertical ones and 1024x768 for the horisontal ones will be enough. At bigger resolutions, the quality isn't as good.

Oh and somehow I forgot to upload this cool photo:

intense16.jpg

Thanks for the comments!

Hahahaha dude i was totally at the front of this gig thrashing my ass off like a wild man. Out of the few gigs i have been to in my life this one rocked hardest i felt obliged to thrash till i couldnt feel my neck or back anymore and yeah next morning sure as day i couldnt.

Props to Intense for talking to us afterwards and making us feel welcome, i think most bands forget how important their fans are. im glad to see you guys are still in it for the right reasons, KEEP ON THRASHING BROTHERS OF STEEL!!!

The other two bands were pretty good also we talked to Seasons End afterwards and they seemed like descent folks, and yes being at the front definitely has its advantages when the lead singer is as gorgeous as Seasons Ends lead. :D

Oh and cheers for mailing me back Sean i shall definitely get my ass up to your future gigs and get as drunk off my face as i did at this gig. :kickass: