not again ... these fuckers

heard about it, assumed propaganda.

certainly hope so for your sake and others. :(

I'm going to act chickenshit and avoid the subways for the next few days, but mostly to keep the people in the family who buy into this keep up the fear of the bearded guys with explosives strapped to their chests campaign (repeating the last post, please don't let it become reality) from screaming their heads off...I'm not the type to lock myself indoors every time they raise the alert, but better not to risk my safety.

Demonspell said:
I'm going to act chickenshit and avoid the subways for the next few days, but mostly to keep the people in the family who buy into this keep up the fear of the bearded guys with explosives strapped to their chests campaign (repeating the last post, please don't let it become reality) from screaming their heads off...

you live in NYC? did not know that.

MajestikMøøse said:
Sooner or later we're going to have a real life re-enactment of that movie "The Seige" :(

hahaha ... the scene from that movie where they take the bus hostage during the day was shot on the same block where one of my favorite night time hangout spots is (a world music themed lounge ... ok, yes,poser .. i know :loco: ) ... so evertime I go there I think ... THE SIEGE