Not again?! White Wizzard

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Los Angeles based White Wizzard have just lost their lead singer. Wyatt “The Screamin’ Demon” Anderson announced today via the band’s Facebook page:

“Wyatt “The Screaming Demon” Anderson here. This is to inform the general public that I am no longer the singer for White Wizzard. The split was amicable, and also my decision, and I wish the remaining members good luck for the future. Thank you to all the fans that support WW, and thanks to the guys for the opportunity. It’s been fun, but I believe it time to seek my fortunes elsewhere. Keep the faith, my friends, and once again, good luck!”

White Wizzard was formed in 2007 by bassist and primary songwriter Jon Leon. The rest of the band didn’t agree with the direction the band was going and left to form their own band Holy Grail. Leon assembled another line up and release the stellar 2009 album “Over The Top.”

That's a fu***n shame...That was a killer line up for the renewed WW... Well, one can't live from singing in a band like that I guess. Explains why all their shows here are canceled :-(

Very promising for an upcoming band...:rolleyes:

First one of their guitarists gets fired and now this. All is not well in the world of White Wizzard. Sucks to see him go, he had a great voice.

really that does suck, I like the attitude of these guys music. So much of recent times music is so weighty, maybe a sign of the times but myself I still enjoy some fun rowdy music. I mean havent we killed em all long enough now that theres nobody left ?... good... time to party

That's a fu***n shame...That was a killer line up for the renewed WW... Well, one can't live from singing in a band like that I guess. Explains why all their shows here are canceled :-(

When were the gigs canceled? Did they have a European tour booked?