Not only is this the funniest thing in the world...

I have one of those. It's pretty awesome.

Except for the time that it built up a vacuum inside (it's totally sealed and waterproof, and I believe fluctuating temperature and humidity caused it), which then caused the little rubber cover over the power switch to suck itself inward and turn itself on at 4 in the morning, buzzing all over the bathroom counter and nearly giving me a heart attack. I think I had one of those instant nightmares where someone was attacking me with a giant vibrator....

I had to nearly destroy the thing utterly to get it to turn off. Took me a while to figure out why the hell the thing did that, but I finally pieced it together.

Have to get me one of those. Those videos are awesome, he just has to say "cock" or "nuts" all the time :lol: :D :D

I have one of those. It's pretty awesome.

Except for the time that it built up a vacuum inside (it's totally sealed and waterproof, and I believe fluctuating temperature and humidity caused it), which then caused the little rubber cover over the power switch to suck itself inward and turn itself on at 4 in the morning, buzzing all over the bathroom counter and nearly giving me a heart attack. I think I had one of those instant nightmares where someone was attacking me with a giant vibrator....

I had to nearly destroy the thing utterly to get it to turn off. Took me a while to figure out why the hell the thing did that, but I finally pieced it together.

Hahahhahahahahaha, holy shit dude :lol: