Not that Bush

There are plenty of reasons not to like Bush but the bullshit in that movie isn't one of them. I honestly think that movie helped him more then hurt him in the election. Michael Moore is such a douchebag.

KY_Fried442 said:
There are plenty of reasons not to like Bush but the bullshit in that movie isn't one of them. I honestly think that movie helped him more then hurt him in the election. Michael Moore is such a douchebag.

TESTIFY

KY_Fried442 said:
If it is so, why no one took him to court and made him pay for the bullshit the same way any tabloid could be brought to justice for lies? Oh my God, has he got powerful friends? :ill:
In 5-6 years, when the Bushes will be kicking it back on their rancho in Texas while the GI death toll in Iraq will be over 5,000, we'll probably begin to learn all the details.
I'm not trying busting your balls, but your argument doesn't seem to be working. Moore might be a douchebag. He could be a child molester, for all I know, but I don't care about his fat personae. Prove it if he's not telling the truth. Or at least give me some ideas.
Regarding that you "think that movie helped him more then hurt him in the election" I'll say again - THANK YOU THE STATE OF OHIO!!! :D

no matter what the thread on this forum starts as, somewhere along they way there's a bush basher lol!
when are those money lovers gonna put belladonna gonna be back in office ? lmao
(sorry way too much coffee)

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
If it is so, why no one took him to court and made him pay for the bullshit the same way any tabloid could be brought to justice for lies? Oh my God, has he got powerful friends? :ill:
In 5-6 years, when the Bushes will be kicking it back on their rancho in Texas while the GI death toll in Iraq will be over 5,000, we'll probably begin to learn all the details.
I'm not trying busting your balls, but your argument doesn't seem to be working. Moore might be a douchebag. He could be a child molester, for all I know, but I don't care about his fat personae. Prove it if he's not telling the truth. Or at least give me some ideas.
Regarding that you "think that movie helped him more then hurt him in the election" I'll say again - THANK YOU THE STATE OF OHIO!!! :D

lol, dude you're hopeless. There was so much bullshit in that movie that they made a movie just about the lies in F911.
It's not like it really matters who won the election anyway since it's getting harder and harder to tell the difference between the Democrats and Republicans anymore. Either way we're just as fucked. Believe it.

The movie is complete propaganda however most of the facts are true. some are exaggerated. But you still can't deny the fact that everything the stupid-ass ever did, he ran it into the ground. He shouldn't be running the country for that fact alone.

village_bush_lg.jpg

The guy knows how to draw. :headbang:

O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

How many dicks is that?

A lot.

Arg Hamster: Awesome fucking picture! :)

Everyone else: We need a good third-party. I like how Jim Hightower puts it. We have the party of BushCo selling us out to any corporation they can, and the Wobblycrats who do nothing to stop it.