Yet another reason why I hate Ohio State...

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
...It's bad enough that they are a football factory and not a great academic place. It's terrible when I see their alumni on MNF proclaiming that they went to THE Ohio State University. But now to top it all off, they are having a Henry Rollins spoken word event, for OSU students only. Fuck that. We never pulled that shit at THE OHIO UNIVERSITY. One day the Bobcats are going to conquer the Suckeyes, and I just hope I am in the front row. I love C-Bus, but I loathe OSU.

I hope Solich does well at Ohio, he got screwed over at Neb. I think he will field good teams at Ohio, the only thing is that he didn't recruit at Neb. quite as well as his predecessor did. This hurt their success somewhat towards the end of his tenure (as well as this year)

Not sure how tough of a sell Ohio is, but they're definitely not going to have the recruting amenities that Neb. did, so recruiting could be quite a bit tougher for him and that wasn't exactly his strong suit.

TD said:
...It's bad enough that they are a football factory and not a great academic place. It's terrible when I see their alumni on MNF proclaiming that they went to THE Ohio State University. But now to top it all off, they are having a Henry Rollins spoken word event, for OSU students only. Fuck that. We never pulled that shit at THE OHIO UNIVERSITY. One day the Bobcats are going to conquer the Suckeyes, and I just hope I am in the front row. I love C-Bus, but I loathe OSU.
When I was going to the University of Florida Henry Rollins did a spoken word for students there too. It was funny listening to him saying that you should never do drugs or alcohol ever, when 80% of the students in the crowd were stoned and/or drunk, myself included :kickass:

OU is(was?) like the Height and Ashbury of the midwest. Peace, Love and Dope. (And a mental institution, literally) I climbed up the side and peered into the fourth floor one night when we were "partying". Heard the Burrito/Bagel buggy has a store now. That thing was a Godsend at last call.

Bass Fellow said:
OU is(was?) like the Height and Ashbury of the midwest. Peace, Love and Dope. (And a mental institution, literally) I climbed up the side and peered into the fourth floor one night when we were "partying". Heard the Burrito/Bagel buggy has a store now. That thing was a Godsend at last call.

You my friend are you referring to The Ridges. You have seen the elusive 4th floor??? I've only been on the first floor, they opened a small wing as an art center, and it was spooky. All the doors would have lead out of said wing were literally bolted and welded shut.
The Burrito Buggy.......... :dopey: Hhhhhmmmm. Nothing like a burrito after a night of Irish Car Bombs. Who says you can't get multicultural in Ohio???
I know of no store for the Buggy, but it is still standing strong, and there is an awesome Mexican Restaurant down the hill called "casa nueva." It absolutely owns. I took Al Franken there, and he dug it. I took my entire family there after the Marshall game, and they dug it. Good stuff....