Not your superhero my ass!

Ragamuffin

Why yes, I do hate you
Jan 15, 2003
Visit site
I'm in the City Of Heroes beta. Badass superhero MMORPG. Anyway, the character creation is pretty cool and just to test what I could do I made a quick mockup of everyones favourite guitar player:

ian1.jpg

ian2.jpg

Afterwards I did a bit more work and made it look even better, but forgot to screenshot it so you'll have to take my word on that one. I started a Charlie in an attempt to make the whole band, but decided I'd rather actually play the game.

jdelpi said:
Very good, but when was the last time you saw Scott live with long pants? I can think of only one gig, and that's because John mentioned it.

You are a damn buzzkiller!

jdelpi said:
Very good, but when was the last time you saw Scott live with long pants? I can think of only one gig, and that's because John mentioned it.
Those aren't long pants. His boots are just high. :Smug:

I made the cover guy to the DVD but the server crashed before I thought to get a screencap.

His horns were too far foward, but other than that it was decent.

Hows the beta so far Raga? it sounds pretty interesting and im tempted to check it out when its released, I think this games gonna be pretty good, both COH and World Of Warcraft doing something new for MMORPG's hopefully.

The beta is wicked fun.

Right now they're doing a ton of server tests though so it gets laggy. Last night there were 5000+ people on one server. I expect when it goes release they'll open a bunch more and make everything play much smoother.

Metal Maiden said:
Those aren't long pants. His boots are just high. :Smug:
life is a bed of roses,aint it just great that people are so so correct

i would do shania but wait till the world hear's of delta goodrem!!!