Nothing about Chris Benoit?

Speaking of Air Force, i was in as well...my best friend wrestled in the amateur rasslin circuit in northern california.

he won their belt too. :) His finishing move "the cart job" in honor of one of the hardest tedious tasks we did sliding a giant hoist trailer under our U-2's like a boat trailer and hoisting that plane off the ground.

Ok..what command where you in to have a wrestling show at your picnic? In AFSOC we got sand burgers and we had to sanitize our uniforms for any functions!

This was at RAF Croughton in England in 97 or 98. I think they were doing a USAFE tour at the time.

Our base commander would have the picnic on the 3rd, because he knew none of the desk jockeys would bother coming in if they had the day off already. By holding it on the 3rd it was a case of go to the picnic or stay at work.

There is a local radio show on Sunday's here in Rochester called The Pain Clinic. When he was on the show, he was incoherent, mumbling and not making sense when he spoke. The hosts of the show were noticeably nervous.
Not related but, wrestling related...When I was working security at a local bar when I was in college. Some of the WWF wrestlers came into the bar after a house show. I had the pleasure of watching Jake "The Snake" Roberts walk up to a garbage can next to the waitress station and start picking food out of it and eating it. He was a strange dude.

I was joking about Benoit its so shocking, its almost like a bad dream you can't wake up from.

Jake the Snake probably had the worst life of any wrestler, his storys are crazy... mostly about alcohol and crack abuse.

This was at RAF Croughton in England in 97 or 98. I think they were doing a USAFE tour at the time.

Our base commander would have the picnic on the 3rd, because he knew none of the desk jockeys would bother coming in if they had the day off already. By holding it on the 3rd it was a case of go to the picnic or stay at work.

USAFE got tours all the time. My brief period in USAFE saw a few acts roll through.

I was reading an article about this that suggests that perhaps the wife killed the child(she was also a wrestler and knew the moves) out of resentment and despair over the childs retardation, and that Chris driven by the rage of this killed his wife then took his own life. From everything I read about this guy he adored his kid. Its just a tragedy, and whomever killedthat child deserves to be tormented for eternity

^hmmm very interesting theory, makes more sense to me rather than just some senseless roid rage.

It does make sense. I am curious if there is a way for them to determine the size of the attackers arm that applied the choke hold? Even if there is it is prob far to late

But imagine, the wife kills the child(by all accounts the apple of Chris's eye), Chris walks in, and being on steriods his rage is out of control(even without I can imagine most parents would want to kill the person that hurt their child) and strangles the wife, then in his grief he proceeds to get hammered while trying to decide whta to do and ultimately decides he cant go on without his son and with what he had done to the wife

It does make sense. I am curious if there is a way for them to determine the size of the attackers arm that applied the choke hold? Even if there is it is prob far to late

But imagine, the wife kills the child(by all accounts the apple of Chris's eye), Chris walks in, and being on steriods his rage is out of control(even without I can imagine most parents would want to kill the person that hurt their child) and strangles the wife, then in his grief he proceeds to get hammered while trying to decide whta to do and ultimately decides he cant go on without his son and with what he had done to the wife

I almost hope that was the case but, don't think so. He would have left a note indicating he was not his son's killer. If I hadn't also heard that he had injected his "smallish" son with steroids. I might believe he wouldn't hurt him.

ACC here. but that was in the 90's after the big realignments of SAC,TAC, and MAC.