NOTICE about the freebie bags

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
So usually I have to baby sit the bags because whenever I leave them unattended, folks seem to forget there's a ONE PER PERSON rule - even when I put up a written sign about it.

That saidddd, I plan on checking out Cage this year as they fulfill that full-on Heavy Metal itch I have.

I will be handing out bags as usual when doors open, but once Cage comes on I will either:

a) attempt to put a sign up again, and hope people only grab one.

b) hide everything away until Cage is done, then if you didn't get one you can come back then.

Just wanted to give a heads up to folks.

Also please note, it is a pain in the rump to mail these things after the show to folks who didn't bother picking them up when they entered. Be nice and grab one when you enter :)

Anyone interested in helping bag this year please let me know!

So usually I have to baby sit the bags because whenever I leave them unattended, folks seem to forget there's a ONE PER PERSON rule - even when I put up a written sign about it.

That saidddd, I plan on checking out Cage this year as they fulfill that full-on Heavy Metal itch I have.

I will be handing out bags as usual when doors open, but once Cage comes on I will either:

a) attempt to put a sign up again, and hope people only grab one.

b) hide everything away until Cage is done, then if you didn't get one you can come back then.

Just wanted to give a heads up to folks.

Also please note, it is a pain in the rump to mail these things after the show to folks who didn't bother picking them up when they entered. Be nice and grab one when you enter :)

Anyone interested in helping bag this year please let me know!

Deron,

I will volunteer to help on Friday in the morning. I didn't see an e-mail address to contact you. Please e-mail me at metalrag (at) yahoo.com so we can get together.

People are grabbing multiple bags? That's pretty weird... I mean, what the hell is someone going to do with more than one of these? I sometimes can't even figure out what to do with most of the stuff in the one I get! :)

Anyway, I wouldn't want to miss any of the actual performances, but I'd be more than happy to help with bagging earlier on! :)

For those of us with tix for only Saturday, is there a chance we'll be able to get one as well?:worship:

I'll make sure to set some aside for that.

Nope, had no idea.

Dude how can you miss me! You've never seen the massive table when you walk through the ticket takers, on the left, bags piled high? We may have to have you banned.... :lol:

Thanks for all the offer for help! I usually get there around 9:30 am on Friday morning unloading boxes and gearing up. Usually works best with about 4 people max, so we'll go from there, and mucho appreciated. Thanks also gals for the Cage sit-in!

See everyone on Thurs/Friday! :kickass: <-- that's a frothy Pepsi

I'll make sure to set some aside for that.

Dude how can you miss me! You've never seen the massive table when you walk through the ticket takers, on the left, bags piled high? We may have to have you banned.... :lol:

Thanks for all the offer for help! I usually get there around 9:30 am on Friday morning unloading boxes and gearing up. Usually works best with about 4 people max, so we'll go from there, and mucho appreciated. Thanks also gals for the Cage sit-in!

See everyone on Thurs/Friday! :kickass: <-- that's a frothy Pepsi

I have no freaking clue. I think I am too fixated on getting to the stage.