Notman changes his clothes

Crabmeat

Crustacean Grinds Inc.
Jul 12, 2004
I just noticed that the Notman has finally taken his SOD t shirt off and put on an Anthrax one. Wonder when that happened.

I remember Billy bitching about that over a year ago!
What a pedant!!

Hey...I just noticed the little green squares under the avatars! Have those always been there??? Mine says I'm "on a distinquished road"!

Crabmeat said:
I just noticed that the Notman has finally taken his SOD t shirt off and put on an Anthrax one. Wonder when that happened.

I remember Billy bitching about that over a year ago!
What a pedant!!
I didn't notice that either! He's now wearing the best Anthrax shirt EVER!

fuelee2004 said:
Nope those little green squares are new, some kind of rating thing?
I guess it has something to do with how many posts you have, but if you look just at this page, that isn't nessesarily right.

Reactions: nafnikufesin
I think it has something to do with how many people rate your posts with an "I approve" - that little box with the checkmark and the X just below our avatars. There wasn't anything about them on the UM FAQ.

Reactions: nafnikufesin
The green dots are "reputation". It was around up to 2003, then UM changed servers, and it disappeared, but was obviously not forgotten, as now it's back. If you look at your "User CP" (in the top gray bar at the far left of the page, under the thread title), it will tell you what posts you received rep for, and any comments about that post.

nafnikufesin said:
The green dots are "reputation". It was around up to 2003, then UM changed servers, and it disappeared, but was obviously not forgotten, as now it's back. If you look at your "User CP" (in the top gray bar at the far left of the page, under the thread title), it will tell you what posts you received rep for, and any comments about that post.
I think they also shut down rep because some folks were being harassed with it too.