November 1,2,3 Quo Vadis shows

QV_Yanic

QV_Yanic
Dec 9, 2006
www.yanicbercier.com
Hey! Just a quick note to let you know that Quo Vadis will be performing on Nov 1,2,3 in the Saguenay region, Quebec City and in Trois-Rivieres. I will post more information shortly (venue, etc).

I told so many people about the show. We're probable gonna be a bunch (10 ~ 20) of people driving 2 hours to go see you guys..
I hope we'll find some cheap motels there !!

There's some cheap motels at cap-de-la-madelaine. On the MetalFest website they are saying the Miami Motels...but...2 stars called Miami Motel at cap-d-l-mad not sure...

We're from Ottawa-Gatineau and will be driving like for 4 hours to get there, we already reserved at the Penn-Mass Hotel, not sure if it's really better but at lease they got 3 stars for the same price then the Miami Motel.

The motel which is reserved for the MetalFest it's the Miami but now it's full. Personnaly i prefere a good bed, like that i'll in great shape to kick some a** in the mosh pit...lol...:headbang: ... See ya in the crowd...:kickass::kickass:

To Bart and/or Yannik : How many song do you guys plan to play on saturday night at the MetalFest? And, wich one?

Thanks

:headbang::kickass::headbang: