Novembers Dooms Paul Kuhr is the Man for Bloodbath

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
Mr Kuhr is one of the best growlers in the buisness and he's interested. :)

wow i've just listened to his vocals, he's by far the best option yet........

I'm a fan of Novembers Doom and all, but I can't really see Paul Kuhr's vocals fitting in with Bloodbath. Although on teh other hand, they would probably bring out depths of brutality in his voice heretofore unconcieved.

What about Chris Reifert (Autopsy, Death, Abscess, The Ravenous)???? He have a really sick voice and is almost a legend in the metal scene...

I mentioned paul kuhr would be a good vocalist for Bloodbath a while back in some other thread and he replied stating something like it would be an honor if they considered him.

Thanks for the love! It's no secret I'm into this. I've talked with the guys a few times, and expressed my interest. I would adore the opportunity for a proper audition. The ball is in their court. I'm sure they will find the right guy for the job, whoever it is!

I would slay though. hahaha! :lol:

Novembers Paul said:
Thanks for the love! It's no secret I'm into this. I've talked with the guys a few times, and expressed my interest. I would adore the opportunity for a proper audition. The ball is in their court. I'm sure they will find the right guy for the job, whoever it is!

you should take ur drummer along with you since there's no drummer anymore........

Actually I think Paul would do a great job, although ND is far away from BB musicwise.

Paul, why don't you record some vox for one of the karaoke-songs floating around here on the forum? Would be cool to hear what you would sound like when singing BB-songs! :headbang:

Novembers Paul said:

WRAAAAAHH you just made my day, that would be awesome man