Novembers Dooms Paul Kuhr is the Man for Bloodbath

affinityband said:
Lol if Mike didn have time for Bloodbath i doubt axe will.

Possibly. But Mike has the time consuming writing process to think of where Opeth is concerned. Axe doesn't. My guess is that once Opeth have finished the touring cycle for GR (probably after the UK tour with Paradise Lost), THEN we might hear more word from Bloodbath. You know, once Axe has a bunch of spare time on his hands.
If Mike can go and do this project with Steven Wilson and Mike Portnoy, and Per can continue with Spiritual Beggars, I see no reason why Axe can't do Bloodbath.

Because you have to think of it as, Opeth will take about a year out to write. Bloodbath have then get a vocalist, rehearse, organise a tour, mechandise, then actually do the tour.... i just cant see it happeneing so soon.

Deadlift said:
Pretty good choice, i agree. But does it mean the end for N. Doom and what about Subterranean M. !!??? :erk: :cry:

Nah Im sure Paul would also continue with ND. But who knows whats goin on with SM they seem to have almost vanished anyway :(

Paul il fight ya for it mate.

everyone cheak my demos bear in mind that the music demo songs donot need articulation but i can do these vocals just as brutal and make everyword clear... www.myspace.com/putrefy05 (the Killing wont stop)

and www.myspace.com/Soildierofdeath06 for an very early articulated recording nowadays i can do the best of both worlds...... bloodbath demos to follow within the next two week

horns up, Frank:headbang: :headbang: :heh:

Liquid Diamonds said:
Possibly. But Mike has the time consuming writing process to think of where Opeth is concerned. Axe doesn't. My guess is that once Opeth have finished the touring cycle for GR (probably after the UK tour with Paradise Lost), THEN we might hear more word from Bloodbath. You know, once Axe has a bunch of spare time on his hands.
If Mike can go and do this project with Steven Wilson and Mike Portnoy, and Per can continue with Spiritual Beggars, I see no reason why Axe can't do Bloodbath.
I tend to agree.:kickass: