Now Drinking (ND)... :)

HeavyM - Mine was 14 Sept. Hope you had happy Virgo birthday.
For all - Bier! Beer! cerveca! And other languages for beer. Have any of you noticed that several major languages have basically the same word for beer. Except for Spanish. What is wrong Spanish people? You had to be that different? Just joking.

Had a tall glass of wine for dinner and then went on with diet lemonade...
Shifted to coca cola and now im back to lemonade...
Guess what im listening 2???
:devil:

This night I have been drinking 1 bottle of wine and 2 bottle of 7% cider.. + tasting beer and such here and there...fell very well :D

Im guessing you are listening too....oh, maybe Lefay? A wild guess on the "Sanctified" album, Sorrow Calls maybe? Jugeing by your last post :Smokedev:

yeah, well it is 1:30 in the afternoon here and I have been drinking since 7:30 AM. I work night shift, so it is okay for me to be drinking while you Europeans are asleep or just woke up, and you other americans are working, or won't admit to drinking yet.
I'm listening to Helloween. I have listened to Lefay and Morgana Lefay a lot more recently so I would know what the hell you'se people were talkin' about here. Lefay is great, I hope the guys in the band with the drinking problem realize being drunk all the time isn't worth it!!! But still, I like to drink