Now I'm the new guy??

Yeehaw, thanks! :D
In case anyone were wondering, I was thanking Lady of the Oracle for the sites. Furthermore, I went to Image Magician, pretty good setup, 1 meg of free space for image hosting. Yay!

Yeah, thanks Lady of the Oracle. I grabbed a Rancho Web account.
Now I can post my sonogram :D
scott.jpg

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Awww how cool VampE..when are you due?

May 2nd, which is kinda cool since my nephew was born on May 9th (he will just be turning 3 when ours is born heh). This is our (mine and harryM's) first kid so we are really excited.

And Krapylet, sorry, you aren't scary hehe. You look boyish.

@Krapylet: it looks like you're wearing nothing but a guitar strap... :s :ill:

@VampE: Do you know if it's gonna be a boy or a girl yet??

Rusty<--uncle of 1 slightly too excitable kid :D

My neice (Alysha) is 5 years old, but she lives an hour and a half away so I don't get to see her much any more. But she used to live in our house while my brother and his girlfriend were trying to buy a place... which is where the "excitable" bit came in, she always wanted me to play football or card games with her. :)

If I was a girl, my parents were going to call me Gemma. So I'm glad I'm a bloke, because I don't like that name. No offence to any Gemmas here, of course. :p :D

heheh understandable about the Gemma thing. It sounds like something you use to cook with.
I know how that goes. I lived with my sis and her family for a while and got to play with my nephew all the time. It was great...but it is really nice to have my own family now and have my own place. We go to my sisters just about every weekend, except when Harry has to work extra. My sis lives about 1.5 hours away.

Actually, as far as I can remember, I just down have any clothes on my upper body there. I would never have a guitar strap, I don't play any instruments :p

I'm on the lookout for an apartment too, with some luck I'll get to buy one soon :D

Originally posted by krapylet
Actually, as far as I can remember, I just down have any clothes on my upper body there. I would never have a guitar strap, I don't play any instruments :p

I'm on the lookout for an apartment too, with some luck I'll get to buy one soon :D

it's a shadow

That worked out well for you then, only having to buy your youngest son joint birthday/Christmas presents instead of seperate ones. :p