Now Listening To thread

Sx1FfRV.jpg

This is one of MANY bands where I have liked almost everything I have heard but just never picked anything up by.

I have mentioned them a couple times as a band who I think would be a perfect fit for the fest. Seems like they always play really small gigs when they come to town. Would be nice to see how they would do in this setting.

This is one of MANY bands where I have liked almost everything I have heard but just never picked anything up by.

I have mentioned them a couple times as a band who I think would be a perfect fit for the fest. Seems like they always play really small gigs when they come to town. Would be nice to see how they would do in this setting.

they want lots of money. More than they are worth or would bring in to cover the cost. Which is odd since they do play so many smaller shows.

Such an awesome band, and for some reason people always lump them in as a glam metal band when theyve never listened to them, mustve been the makeup and being in LA in the 80's.

But bob is right they wont draw much. They played bada brew a few years back but i was 20 so i couldnt go. But i looked at the video and there seemed to be a decent amount of people there but not more than 50. Plus theyd probably want a headliner slot.

Either way you need to pick up stuff from them and i need to see them live sometime

Such an awesome band, and for some reason people always lump them in as a glam metal band when theyve never listened to them, mustve been the makeup and being in LA in the 80's.

But bob is right they wont draw much. They played bada brew a few years back but i was 20 so i couldnt go. But i looked at the video and there seemed to be a decent amount of people there but not more than 50. Plus theyd probably want a headliner slot.

Either way you need to pick up stuff from them and i need to see them live sometime

exactly...while it would be cool to have them...this goes for any band...would be great but the realism here is things cost money. In the end what maybe cool could end up with another Cage. Everyone leaves because lack of interest in the last band and it then has a band playing to 5 people. Not saying Lizzy Borden would have this but not every band is a big draw because they have been around for decades.

Agreed. I think part of it is the makeup and part of it is just how they've been marketed. Wasp is the same way. I honestly thought up until recently both those bands were just due to them being lumped in. I need to look into more of their stuff.

I would never recommend them as a headliner.
Would be a good band to catch if they are already on tour.

I just think they are a band where people would WANT to see them, but wouldn't race out to see them at their own show. I think that's the case for a lot of bands who have played Ragnarokkr.

I barely use forums but I seriously had to post this up, I usually like stuff that's more like ADTR and that but I LOVEEE this, raw hardcore sooo perfect

Last edited by a moderator:
I would never recommend them as a headliner.
Would be a good band to catch if they are already on tour.

I just think they are a band where people would WANT to see them, but wouldn't race out to see them at their own show. I think that's the case for a lot of bands who have played Ragnarokkr.

Yes, but THEY would most likely want a headliner spot considering the money they're probably asking for and the fact theyve been brought to festival all around the world.

Yes, but THEY would most likely want a headliner spot considering the money they're probably asking for and the fact theyve been brought to festival all around the world.

Well, it's all in how you market the fest itself to the bands....
They can see the previous lineups that play and know where they stand.

Furthermore, given the shows they HAVE played in the past while on tours, they themselves know their true value.

Every band will ask for the moon up front.

Anyhow, as I said, this would be a good band to catch already on tour. Maybe not bring them for a one-off. If they are on tour, all they can ask for is their performance fee.