Now playing + Comment above

Was that part of the Early Days Pt 2 tour?
Because that was some fucking kickass stuff. Did you notice Sam Dunn (Metal: A Headbanger's Journey) filming? I spotted him at the Mansfield show.

Yep it was Part of the "Somewhere back in time"-Tour. Just the old classics :D

Really amazing guitar work :headbang:

But didn't notice anybody filming except the regular camera crane. In the middle of the set Bruce was annoyed by this and startet yelling that they should get the fuckin' crane away because he wants to see the people and not a camera ^^.

First time it was pretty funny but after repeating this a few times it got annoying ^^

Did he do the football speech before Can I Play With Madness? It was hilarious.
But yeah. Best night of my life. I can die now, having seen The Trooper, The Number Of The Beast, Hallowed Be Thy Name, and Iron Maiden performed live.

Bruce Dickinson was on the telly a couple of days ago. He is a commercial pilot and his company was called to rescue stranded tourists after the company they were flying with went bankrupt.

I have already seen Iron Maiden live a couple of times, being flown by them would be pretty fucking sweet.

Now listening... Ensiferum, Deathbringer from the Sky.

That incident you mentioned actually resulted in the stripping down of Flight 666 (a plane painted all over with maiden stuff) iirc.

NP: Negura Bunget: Worldless Knowledge

I happen to be one of the few that will say, I like DragonForce
I'm still a fan of screaming vocals...guess I never got over my Steelheart days..

Kataklysm - The Vultures Are Watching
The guitar at the end of this song is the shit.

That off the new one?
Haven't decided whether to get it or not.

Amon Amarth - Asator
Anyone notice the bit between the MASTER OF WAR/ASATOR bit and the solo? it's a very abrupt shift, and sounds to me like they stopped playing and then recorded again - kinda tacked on. Still a sweet song obviously.