Now playing + Comment above

Slightly less homo than CoB but still not a fan.

Forefather - Cween of the Mark.

Not very well known (as with all modern, good English metal bands it seems) but pretty great. Anyone on here who hasn't heard them should check them out, kinda similar to Ensiferum/Amon Amarth blabla.

My favourite Priest song. Saw them in August again with Testament opening.

EDIT
Too slow. Not familiar with Soulfly

No Fear for the Setting Sun - Amon Amarth

br00tal song

zimmers hole - when you were shouting at the devil... we were in league with satan

Some of their songs are cool but so repetitive. Death Metal Victory live was so cheesey, he got the crowd to sing the chorus over and over while throwing milk or some shit at us for 5 minutes.

Setherial - For Dem Mitt Blod

Don't know Setherial.

I have trouble believing that some folks here have never heard of The Who or Jethro Tull. Time for some hard rock and the evolution of heavy metal history lessons, methinks. Kind of like people I knew in high school who didn't know who Zeppelin and Sabbath were.

Ensiferum - Victory Song

Not a huge fan of Ensiferum tbh

NP: Strapping Young Lad - Love?

I got my first Led Zepplin album when I was like 6 or 7. Michael Jackson's "Thiller" disappointed, so I moved on too good music. I can't image listening to metal and my roots not being in good old fashion rock and roll. Led Zep was also my first CD I think.. The double disc Doors album being my second. I grew up listening to my mother's Jethro Tull 8 track. I wore it out, hehe.
Thing I am most proud of in my music collection isn't my signed AA setlist (sorry guys) It's my signed copy of Paranoid!!!

Strapping Young Lad are excellent and very overlooked.

Behemoth - At the Left Hand ov God

EDIT
Stop doing that to me, swedishmetalrules. :p

I've only heard one track from Into Eternity and that's not it.

Not a huge fan of Ensiferum tbh

I didn't really care for them, but they really impressed me live. I've been listening to their albums again and finding some stuff I really do like.

IMichael Jackson's "Thiller" disappointed, so I moved on too good music.

I have never understood how Michael Jackson ever became popular. That is some of the worst music ever recorded.

EDIT: im a slow fuck, dont like clutch

didnt like the apostasy as much as thier older stuff

kalmah - heroes to us

I'd love to get a look at your music collection., swedishmetalrules. You have all kinds of stuff I'm not familiar with.

Going old school.

Black Sabbath - Sweetleaf