Now playing + Comment above

lol

enslaved - new dawn
the new album is really good

One of the best metal bands ever imo, I can't think of many bands (with more than 2 or 3 releases) that I can listen to every album all the way through by.

Depression - Seven Feet Under. Decent enough death/grind.

decent-ish

Yeah, I listened to the whole album and it was kinda boring. I need more stuff like Nasum/Insision/Rotten Sound/Deathbound/Inhume/Insect Warfare for running and working out but most the stuff people recommend to me just doesn't work. Into Eternity are cool but I don't listen to em very much.

Elliott Smith - Angel In The Snow.

Better than most metal so fuck anyone who hates. :p

elliot smith eh

pyramaze - touched by the mara

im still in love with this album
incredible, just incredible

Fuck yes I'm not the only BTM fan around!

Also AIC is pretty nice.

Currently listening to all of my Nuno Bettencourt stuff, some of you may remember him from Extreme

indeed i do
i didnt know you liked BTM l33ch, one of the best technical/brutal death metal bands out there now!

kreator - reconquering the throne

Absolutely agree on that, I saw them live when they toured with Despised Icon, Man Must Die and Misery Index a good while back. Fucking awesome show, and even though he was sick the vocalist still gave away one hell of a performance.

Kreator's great too, caught a bit of them at Wacken this year.

Until Death Overtakes Me - Soon...

i like UDOM but i need to be in the right mood to listen to them, but its still good stuff. and yeah i waited at the stage for 14 hours so i could see kreator FRONT ROW

dream theater - learning to live