Now playing + Comment above

Tyr are one of those bands I can appreciate in a live setting, providing I'm drunk, but I really can't listen to any other time.

I'm listening to several versions of some melodic BM (Windir, Thyestean Feast, Morker kinda style) I made trying to work out which mix I like best.

That and I really wish I named things better. Everything I export has stupid titles like 'ayeayeyedsdse1213123' or 'wawadwdawdawd'. ;/

From what I've heard Sanctification were pretty boring. :'<

Blut Aus Nord - The Choir Of The Dead

^ OMG AWESOME, YO.

Blackfilm - Five Years.

Anyone into IDM/trip hopy kinda shit really needs to check out this album (self titled). One of the best albums of 08.

:kickass:
Ancient - I, Madman
Ancient kinda suck but this song is fucking awesome.

I have only heard the compilation 'Det Glemte Riket' but it's pretty damn awesome in my book. I assume everything after that release blew chunks though.

Pearl Jam - Garden

*waits for some tasteless bastard to h8*

Pearl Jam aren't my favorite Grunge/Seattle band.. but Ten is a good album.. and a classic. I can see why Metal fans would hold a grudge against grunge for pretty much killing mainstream metal in the early nineties.. but I can't see what people have against the music. I think there was a lot of creativity going on at that time. Anyway.. I digress. The aforementioned tasteless bastards may choose to bash my interest in grunge or what I'm currently playing:

Iron Maiden - Wasted Years, The Number of the Beast, Run to the Hills, Hallowed be thy Name and Fear of the Dark.

I'm gonna help a friend out and play bass in his cover band so I'm working on my Steve Harris chops.. or something. Though I cheat and use a pick. Much simpler that way :)