Now playing + Comment above

here's the new Lamb of god's single Ghost Walking off Resolution which is due to 01/24/2012
didn't have the same chill as i had when i first heard War of the Gods

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, I like their songs without vocals better. Especially Farewell, just an epic song. If you haven't listened this one yet then you shall do so :D

Hmm, sounds like a movie soundtrack ^^ Not the stuff I normally listen to but kinda OK.
Powerblade: If you liked Debris so much then check out the rest of the Album (Monolith). In my opinion there are better songs on this record than Debris ;)

Yep that artist do indeed make movie soundtracks, mostly for trailers though.
I am actually listening to it right now haha, really really great album

10/10 again, I love Eluveitie!

When they played this live I was blown away. I thought they would skip it as it is so fast, but Peter (vocalist) did a very good job in anyway! Was an awesome experience

Vader had to play here but the fest was canceled :mad: And guess what- more than 500 tickets were sold and trolls from Bulgaria refused to pay Vader because they didn't have money..... That's the fucking life here, only chalga concerts live :( I was super surprised that AA actually played :lol: I thought that the show will be canceled...
However, perfect song- I love it :)

They had to play here, too :(

And their show was also canceled?
Don't know... they don't attract me that much.

Have not that much fun with youtube. So many videos not available in my country.
Now playing on my cd player

That video is also blocked in Germany.:(
But I love them too. From the first listen. Same as with

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y--K8sahHA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y--K8sahHA&feature=related[/ame]
:)

Both Woods of Ypres not available in Germany -.-

Listening to this:

Kinda good, but needs some more spins I think. The folk instrumnents are a bit too far in the background imho. Hope for a more balanced sound on the album...

and this is kinda cool:

Skipped Elevuite on the cruise this year, so much else to do.

NP:
Amon Amarth - Thousand years of oppression

One of my all time favourite AA songs, hearing it live on New Years eve 2008 at the final show of 4 for Bloodshed over Bochum, and hearing it live on Amon Amarth's pool stage show on 70k cruise 2011 has been two musical highlights of my life that very few things come close to

I can only hope that it will be played on at least one of the three gigs I'm about to go to