Now playing + Comment above

Wolves of Hate - Chaos in the Skies

I'm not sure why I am digging these guys. Their music isn't amazing (certainly not at the caliber of AA) but it is sticking in my head. Please listen and tell me if there is something wrong with me :err:

Wolves of Hate - Chaos in the Skies

I'm not sure why I am digging these guys. Their music isn't amazing (certainly not at the caliber of AA) but it is sticking in my head. Please listen and tell me if there is something wrong with me :err:

Ahem....well.....just listened to their myspace stuff and wasn't impressed. But I won't draw any conclusion about your mental state from that :D ;)

Amorphis - Black Winter Day

Ahem....well.....just listened to their myspace stuff and wasn't impressed. But I won't draw any conclusion about your mental state from that

Don't be so quick not to judge...my taste in music isn't always stellar (I fucking love The Sword...for instance). Sometimes I like songs that really embarrass me...I won't even list 'em here.

However, as I am the eternal optomist :lol:, it can't be all bad if AA is one of my alltime favorite bands, eh?

Thank you for taking the time to check it out and validate what I feared :cry:

@Lugnut - Just listened to some Wolves Of Hate and thought they were alright, must be something wrong with me too! :heh:

@Graupel - Lovin' Amorphis :kickass:

Currently listening to the mighty Bolt Thrower - The Killchain

truemmer that song is one of those songs that gets you to feel that emotion you can never describe! i honestly tear shed in class when i was on blabbermouth.net and say the headline about jon's death

RIP Jon!

Mother Anorexia by Anorexia Nervosa

so fuckn heavyyyyyyy

Hackneyed - Neon Sun

14 yr old guitarist writes better songs than almost every new Death Metal band lately....

I just heard these guys for the first time today thought they were pretty good so I went and read some more and found out the average age of the band is 16! Pretty impressive! :lol:

Battlesword - Baptised In Fire

AA - no comments needed

NP: The Crown, some album, I forget :rolleyes:

Now drinking: Oak aged Yeti from Great Divide.
Most likely a very bad idea after 8 hours of beer drinking with some friends that just left.
"I know, lets open a bomber of a beer at 9.5%, great idea"
Taht's what I told myself 5 minutes ago.

In 40 minutes I'll most likely be (more) drunk :heh:

Edit:
It was the Haunted :p

NP: The Crown - Face of Destruction

AA - no comments needed

NP: The Crown, some album, I forget :rolleyes:

Now drinking: Oak aged Yeti from Great Divide.
Most likely a very bad idea after 8 hours of beer drinking with some friends that just left.
"I know, lets open a bomber of a beer at 9.5%, great idea"
Taht's what I told myself 5 minutes ago.

In 40 minutes I'll most likely be (more) drunk :heh:

Edit:
It was the Haunted :p

NP: The Crown - Face of Destruction

ROFL! Good post! <3 drunk posting!

Now listening for the timer for my cookies :p

Ooh me wants some cookies too :)

NP: The Crown - Deliverance

Drunk posting is almost always stupid, but sometimes funny :p

90% of my posts are funny/stupid. Sad part is I am usually sober.

NP: AA - for the stab wounds in our backs (Wrath of the Norsemen: Live 2005)

Love that DVD, fell asleep watching it last night!
Opeth Lamnations the night before.

NP Kataklysm - Blood in Heaven

if you got 10 minutes to kill and an adult with open mind musically (this is not metal by any means) and in other ways and don't mind vulgar language/behaviour then check this out, music is awesome, part of it was played in Grandma's Boy

Last edited by a moderator: