Now playing + Comment above

Never heard of Nick...

Black Label Society - Hey You

Acoustic folky stuff, late 60s to early 70s. Prolly hated by most on here. :p

Never listened to BLS much. Not really a fan of that kind of metals.

Kiuas - Race With The Falcons.

So gay.

I don't think anyone's ever commented on what I listen to asides saying they haven't heard it. :[

I <3 Wintersun though.

Martyrdöd - Tyst Vår

Anyone who is remotely interested in crust needs the self titled album by this band and 'In Extremis'. So fucking good.

i never really liked Novembers doom, but the singer has an insane growl

Slayer - Hell Awaits

wow that really suprised me, i like it when bands are diverse (like tottg)
i guess i just heard one bad song, cos Nd is really growing on me, thanks for the tip

NP: Anaal Nathrakh - Lama Sabachthani

I've only recently discovered Anaal Nathrakh and am really liking what I've heard.

I'm playing the entirety of With Oden on Our Side at the moment. My boys (10, 8, and 6) are refining their headbanging technique.

hahaha they got long hair yet?

My ten year old does. My eight year old has an unfortunate mullet thanks to his grandmother. My six year old only recently decided to stop imitating his father and grow his hair.

I'm a member of the shaved head and goatee set. I haven't had long hair since my hairline started beating a hasty retreat at 17. If I were to grow it out again I would have what my wife refers to as an extreme mullet.

never been a fan of mullets, though i would love a goatee, shame i cant grow facial hair -.-'

NP: Amon Amarth - Free Will Sacrifice

Definitely one of my favourites from Twilight

I don't like mullets either. Facial hair I'm good at. I had to start shaving when I was ten.

Atheist - The Formative Years

Weeeeeeeee. <3 Atheist. Unlike most though I really do think Cynic are better, their new album is amazing.

It's so weak, I can do an epic neckbeard/sideburns/moustache but none of the shit actually connects up. Also get this line of hair along my upper cheek bones like some spazzy irish cunt but aye. Only just 19, many years to go. ;p