Now playing in:

Urban breed

Nov 18, 2003
Dobbstown
forum.urbanbreed.com
Stockholm at Anchor.

We played last night too and I had, (guess almost everyone really but I can only speak for myself), a great time. No surprise there. Ah, anyway, we're on at about midnight but be there early and buy me a beer or two. :) I'm sorry if neglecting to post here before now ruined your chance to be here either yesterday or tonight. I assumed it was announced at tadmorose.com at least. Now that makes me look stupid, I know. ;) Be there tonight, if you can and we'll rock the place together. :headbang:

dargormudshark said:
well if someone would have told me a day or 2 before I might have been able to make it, but now it's just too late.

Yesterday was my daughters birthday... I just couldn't get there in time. Sorry, Urban. I'll buy ya a beer next time we'll meet! :headbang:

Urban breed said:
Ah, anyway, we're on at about midnight but be there early and buy me a beer or two. :)

Buy you a beer or two? You don't even drink. Have Shaye and the rest of the US crew finally rubbed off on you? Well if so better prepare your liver for ProgPower, you only have a month to go :headbang:

Kim

Kim K said:
Buy you a beer or two? You don't even drink.
Oh, that's right, I don't. Thanks for reminding me. :D

Kim K said:
Have Shaye and the rest of the US crew finally rubbed off on you? Well if so better prepare your liver for ProgPower, you only have a month to go :headbang:
It's even less than a month but my liver can relax unless there's something in that dirt pudding of yours you haven't told me about. ;) ...Ummm, the deal is still on, right? :tickled:

Urban breed said:
Ummm, the deal is still on, right? :tickled:

Absolutely, how you get it here is up to you, but it must be available and in working condition. Then the dirt pudding is yours. :D

See ya soon.

Kim

Kim K said:
Absolutely, how you get it here is up to you, but it must be available and in working condition. Then the dirt pudding is yours. :D
Kim

Funny thing about that little word "it" -- it allows the imagination to run wild. It usually bounces off the curb as it slides into the gutter. :dopey: :loco: o_O :oops: