Now Playing

W.A.S.P. - Im Alive :headbang:

Now theres a w.a.s.p song i know !!! Classic 'inside the electric circus', see i even know the album ;-) always liked 'restless gypsy' on that one so im gonna play that next !

While im here, what do you think of Neon God compared to Crimson idol ??

Now theres a w.a.s.p song i know !!! Classic 'inside the electric circus', see i even know the album ;-) always liked 'restless gypsy' on that one so im gonna play that next !

While im here, what do you think of Neon God compared to Crimson idol ??

Er, it got soooo many bad reviews i didn't buy part 1 or part 2.
I started playing much more power metal and i only play stuff like w.a.s.p. now and again. But i have all the albums up,to and not including neon god.

Er, it got soooo many bad reviews i didn't buy part 1 or part 2.
I started playing much more power metal and i only play stuff like w.a.s.p. now and again. But i have all the albums up,to and not including neon god.

Yeah ive not listened to NG a hell of a lot really but there are some pretty decent tunes that i like on there, mostly part one. Where as Crimson Idol i spent years playing it to death!

I thought i had all wasp albums (although all the early ones are on LP*) will have to check up and find out what im missing from my collection

so i downloaded those*

The Live Acoustic version of that song (on the 2 cd version of the crimson idol) is amazing....So im playing that right now!

I won that CD on eBay but when received it , it was only the 1 disc CD! :mad: Hmm, I must get the 2 disc one too!

When I heard The Idol , when W.A.S.P played Sheffield last year, that was truly amazing! :)

Now Playing: Breathe - W.A.S.P ( also a time to *drool* )

I won that CD on eBay but when received it , it was only the 1 disc CD! :mad: Hmm, I must get the 2 disc one too!

When I heard The Idol , when W.A.S.P played Sheffield last year, that was truly amazing! :)

Now Playing: Breathe - W.A.S.P ( also a time to *drool* )

Thats pretty harsh, the 2nd cd is great stuff from the b-sides of the singles at the time (phantoms in the mirror, the Eulogy etc.) and live stuff from donnington 1992 which was on the 'i am one' cd ep . Is like 12 tracks worth of stuff.

id love to see w.a.s.p. :erk: just never happened!

np.Brainstorm - Lifeline

;) cheers m8