Now Playing

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
Disillusion - Back To Times Of Splendor

Back To Times of Splendor is one of my all-time favorite albums and the title track is one of the best songs on there, great choice! It's too bad that their follow up is apparently complete and utter garbage.

chickwithguitar said:
World Hate Center- Mercenary

Mercenary is also an amazing band and a personal favorite. :headbang:

Currently listening to:

Wintersun - 'Beyond The Dark Sun'

Burnout said:
Back To Times of Splendor is one of my all-time favorite albums and the title track is one of the best songs on there, great choice! It's too bad that their follow up is apparently complete and utter garbage.

Mercenary is also an amazing band and a personal favorite. :headbang:

Currently listening to:

Wintersun - 'Beyond The Dark Sun'

Does anyone know when new Wintersun material is due out? Their self-titled is awesome.

Death- "1,000 Eyes"

Burnout said:
'
Well, that sucks because I was really looking forward to the next one. Hopefully the new Mercenary will make up for it.

WithinAnother said:
Well, that sucks because I was really looking forward to the next one. Hopefully the new Mercenary will make up for it.

Apparently they transitioned from progressive metal/progressive death to techno-influenced goth rock. From what I understand a lot of the harsh vocals are gone and most of the clean vocals are spoken and/or are electronically altered. Also, there are no long/epic songs like those present on Back to Times of Splendor. :puke:

And I would definitely recommend picking up Mercenary's new album, The Hours That Remain, I think it's their best album yet.

Now listening to:
Mercenary - 'Darkspeed'

69 Eyes "the very blessed of 69 eyes"
Decapitated "Organic Hallucinosis"
Deftones "B-Sides & Rarities"
and of course Into Eternity "The Scattering of Ashes"

I am Currently on Track 35 of CRIMSON 2 - Edge of Sanity (FYI its one song that is 44 tracks long)

And I would also agree with above, Hours that Remain is their best yet. but 11 dreams kicks major ass