Now playing...

New band hailing from Norway. A mix of Norway brutal black metal style with US death metal sound. I dunno if you like it. It's more like Zyklon only Myrkskog is more focus on dealing with death stuff. Don't expect any growing here. The vocal are somewhat grim with abit of death growl, can't find anyone that sing like their vocalist. I just post a link where you could download a track from them at Band Recommendations thread. Check them out if you're intrested in them.

- red_beef

Originally posted by red_beef
New band hailing from Norway. A mix of Norway brutal black metal style with US death metal sound. I dunno if you like it. It's more like Zyklon only Myrkskog is more focus on dealing with death stuff. Don't expect any growing here. The vocal are somewhat grim with abit of death growl, can't find anyone that sing like their vocalist. I just post a link where you could download a track from them at Band Recommendations thread. Check them out if you're intrested in them.

- red_beef

must be best......

@goregoat: you could download a couple of their song from AudioGalaxy if you like to. I would recommend the track call Deathmachine. Nice song :)

- red_beef [all out Norwegian season]