Now playing...

well like Iced Earth, annihilator has a couple different eras....so people will like different things about them...they had about 4 different singers not including Jeff waters(the guitar player and driving force behind the group)...they are hands down concidered thrash.....at times more melodic though....If I were you I would try (carnival diablos) first.....It has some diversity to It....but you might like any of them If you like thrash.....but to me they are Just metal...let me know how you like it gums......:D :cool:

Yep, as 13th angel said Annihilator have a very diverse sound on their records. I think a lot of people would recommend to get some of the classic stuff first, such as Alice in hell or Never, Neverland.
I must say that I really love the records where Jeff handles the vocals as well though these might not be the "real" Annihilator. Therefore King of the kill is my favourite Annihilator album to date.

The new one is supposed to be good, I heard a couple of tracks so far and I didn't like the sound that much.
I would definitely avoid getting Remains.

many people post on the annihilator website and say they don't like the new one.then again many people say they like it....I'm one of the ones that think it's great....the cd has definite power to it .....I think It kicks ass!!!:) .............cheers gaunerin:cool:

Yes yes and I like it very much!
Do I get a beer for listening to Suidakra? Or am I going to get banned from the board :eek: :)

I still haven't had a chance to listen to Annihilator, but thanks for the tips, guys, I'll let you know what I think when I get the chance :)