"for those who love hockey" thread

13th angel

of wolf and man
Jan 25, 2002
sacramento california
Visit site
good .....now we can talk about basketball on this thread........ha ha........can't believe you guys did'nt think of this on your own........what would you ever do without me....ha ha ha

ok.....my team is the San Jose sharks.......can anyone tell me if there are any finnish or german players on the team?:D

I guess we're no good on our own...:D

Finnish guys in the Sharks...Teemu Selänne and both of the goalies, Miikka Kiprusoff and Vesa Toskala, but I think Toskala will be sent to the Sharks' AHL affiliate when/if Jevgeni Nabokov signs a deal with the Sharks.

Marco Sturm is the only german in the Sharks, I think. Corny might know better, though.

Well......I definitely don't know much. I'm still kinda stuck in the seasons from 1992-1995 from my team.

metal_star_hell.jpg

Don't follow the happenings that much and never did on an international level. I once owned an Edmonton Oilers baseball (sic!) cap though :p

Thank you John for opening that thread :cool: :) :)

I am only into hockey since about 2 years, my team in the german hockey league (DEL) is the Frankfurt Lions
Frankfurt.gif

but they kinda sucked in the past two years, I mean since I am into hockey ... :rolleyes:

When it comes to the NHL I cheer for the Detroit Red Wings :cool: especially when Darren McCarty beats up Claude "the turtle" Lemieux (or any other sucker form the Avs :D

And yeah, Marco Sturm is the only german player of the Sharks, and I like him.
I saw him at the hockey-worldcup in Germany last summer, and it was great :)
I mean the whole event, Germany achieved a tie ( 3-3 ) against big team Canada :p

There's another german player, Jochen Hecht, was playing at the Edmonton Oilers last year, I think he is traded to the Atlanta Thrashers now, but I am not sure ...
And there is a german newcomer called Dennis Seidenberg, playing this year his first year, and I even think he made it to the regular NHL-team of the Philly Flyers :)

That's it for now

Bye
Corny

:eek: Well thank you very much Gaunerin! :) I've missed the Angel Dust board these last few months! Hopefully I'll be able to post regularly again ..
Is it just me or is my avatar not working? hmmmm

Thanks guys :)

Hmm I don't like this avatar situation, I just don't feel complete without my hotdog friend :(

I watched my brother's hockey game yesterday, and I was shocked at how seriously the game is taken by the parents! They are 10 year old kids, and the parents were yelling and screaming the entire time! I'm glad I grew up playing baseball :p