Men's Olympic Hockey Starts Today

Haha, I'm stoked for the game tomorrow. I have no idea if we can take down Canada again, but if we do it will be incredibly thrilling!

im looking forward to this.. its a shame that english ice hockey is so lame compared to what you get in the NHL

Congratulations to my Finnish friends on their Bronze win against Slovakia - good job recovering after that previous days game were your team seemed to not be into it.

Now onto the Gold game - you know where I will be. My ass is going to be planted in the recliner (well probably the edge of my recliner) except for hopefully several celebrations. Team USA has looked to be the faster (I've been commenting all tournament on the speed of the USA team) younger team all tournament - I'm hoping they come out flying and take what will be a hugely Canadian favored crowd, out of the game early on. Looking forward to a great game regardless the outcome, but hot damned I want Team USA to win and celebrate like the Canadian women did - grab some beer, some champagne, some cigars, and go have a party on the ice - fuck the IOC.

GO TEAM USA!!!!!

After two periods - Canada 2 - USA 1, but the USA definitely seemed to have the momentum for the second half of that period. They just need to get shots on goal as Luongo seems a bit uncomfortable so far. 20 minutes to play.

GO TEAM USA!!!!

HELL YEA!!!!!!!! 24 seconds left and it just proves - it's not over till it's over!!!!!

GO TEAM USA!!!!!