Totally OT ***HOCKEY***

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Well whats has been taking up my time as much as the fest lately is Hockey baby...To be exact Sharks hockey!!!! Game 1 vs the Nashville Predators is tonight!!! I am so freaking stoked, I can't wait,,,

Going to the game on Monday night too!!!!I know we have a few hockey fans here, so speak on it, what teams are you going for!!

GO SHARKS

San-Jose-Sharks-Team-Logo---Photofile--C10048887.jpeg

Bear

Holy shit! What a game! Way to redeem yourself Rissmiller! Wooohooo! :headbang::kickass: Cheechoo is one hell of a loss, but the Sharks have plenty of depth!

Go Sharks!!!!!

I am hoping its only a deep bruise and not an MCL or an ACL, keep praying for Cheech on that!!!

Great game, it was freaking awesome, cant wait till tomorrows game... I am also going to game 3, its going to rock!!!

Bear

Me too, I hope Cheech is OK!
I haven't heard anything yet. They always keep this shit so tight lipped in the playoffs...
If and when Cheechoo comes back it's gonna be a huge lift to the Sharks...
Thank God this team is so deep!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!! :headbang: ....THE SHARKS FUCK:devil: IN ROCK BABY!!!!:devil: Wish I could be there to go to a game...Have not been to
one in a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG Time...Will try to catch the next one....

Great news!!!!!!!!

San Jose Sharks leading goal-scorer Jonathan Cheechoo is listed as day-to-day after an MRI on Thursday revealed he has a knee sprain, according to a report on TSN of Canada's Web site.

Jonathan Cheechoo
2100.jpg
Right Wing
San Jose Sharks

Profile 2007 SEASON STATISTICS GM G A PTS +/- PIM 76 37 32 69 11 69 Cheechoo, who needed help getting off the ice after Scott Hartnell collided with him knee-on-knee during Game 1 of the Sharks' first-round series against the Nashville Predators, is listed as "extremely doubtful" for Game 2, but a final decision won't be made until Friday.
Sharks coach Ron Wilson told TSN that Cheechoo wanted to return to Game 1. Wilson said he's confident Cheechoo will play again in the series.
Hartnell was skating when his right leg crashed into Cheechoo's right knee as Cheechoo skated across the ice in the second period. Cheechoo's knee bent at an awkward angle and he slumped to the ice nine minutes into the second period.
Cheechoo, who led the NHL with 56 goals last season, stayed down for a few minutes before being helped off by teammates Joe Thornton and Craig Rivet without putting weight on his injured leg.
Hartnell was given a major penalty for kneeing and left with his second game misconduct in three contests. The Predators are not happy a penalty was called.
Predators coach Barry Trotz studied eight different angles of the collision.
"The more I look at it, the more I realize it's probably not even a penalty. He went to hit him, Cheechoo tried to get out of the way. Unfortunately, they locked knees, and Cheechoo got the worst of it. In terms of the elbow in the face, which I think was claimed, he hit his mouth on the ice," Trotz said.
"When you see it at full speed, you think it's a lot worse," he said.
Wilson didn't agree and pointed out Cheechoo, who had cuts on his left cheek and eyebrow, also lost a tooth.
"Again, ask Barry Trotz if he'd say the same thing if he saw Peter Forsberg or Paul Kariya laying there," Wilson said.
Sharks forward Mike Grier, who helped fill Cheechoo's spot on their top line with Thornton and Milan Michalek, said he thought the NHL was trying to eliminate shots to the head. Pressed on whether the league had addressed the hit, Wilson said he would not comment.
League disciplinarian Colin Campbell also declined to comment on any additional punishment.
"It's such a highly charged area of the game and it gets triply charged, if not 10 times charged, in the playoffs so I don't comment on it at all," Campbell said.
The Sharks are entitled to be very upset at the prospect of losing Cheechoo. He led the Sharks with 37 goals this season, and he came into the playoffs having scored 20 points in 13 games. He has 19 points in 28 playoff games before Wednesday night.
Rookie Joe Pavelski, a healthy scratch for Game 1, or Mark Smith may replace Cheechoo. The Sharks were 9-2-1 when Pavelski scored a goal this season.
"If he's not able to go, whoever it is -- Pav or Smith -- will step in," Grier said. "We'll feel confident with that. It's hard to replace a guy who scores as many big goals as Cheech."
Nashville forward J.P. Dumont, whose second goal with 50.4 seconds left in regulation forced overtime, said he knows Hartnell's hit wasn't intentional and called it a part of hockey.
"That's playoff intensity. You know you're going to get hit. There's a lot of stuff [that] happened after the whistle," Dumont said.
San Jose captain Patrick Marleau said the best revenge would be shaking the Predators' hands after having pulled out the series victory. San Jose has won five straight against Nashville in the postseason, and Nashville faces a crucial Game 2 on Friday night.
Hartnell, who said he has never been suspended at any level, will be ready and waiting if the Sharks want to come after him.
"I'll take a punch to the head or a slash to the back of the leg to put us on the power play. We have a great power play. I'm sure they're smart enough not to take cheap shots. It's a part of the game," Hartnell said of what he called an unfortunate collision.
"They got first shot in the series. We have to get them back here on home ice," he said.

I was at the game last night, it was off the hook!!!!!! Definitely the loudest I have ever been at the Tank...Great camaraderie all over the town, it was awesome!!! I hope we close it out Friday but if we don't I will go to game 6!!!

Bear

I was at the game last night, it was off the hook!!!!!! Definitely the loudest I have ever been at the Tank...Great camaraderie all over the town, it was awesome!!! I hope we close it out Friday but if we don't I will go to game 6!!!

Bear

Awesome! Wish I was there! I'll be there tomorrow night! Can't wait!:kickass:

SHARKS WIN YET AGAIN!!!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I had fun at the game except for the 400 pound dude to my left encroaching into my seat! :yell: :erk: :yuk:

At least da fucka didn't stink!

That was a great game, got a little close at the end. Trotz has some balls for pulling Vokoun with 3 plus minutes left to get that last gaol they got...Never the less The Sharks D was all over the Preds and by the way we have been playing this series should be done Friday...

GO SHARKS!!!!!!

Bear

Tonights the night we beat down the freaking Preds and show them why The Sharks are a way better team....!!!!!!!GO SHARKS!!!!!!!!

Bear