Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel_The_Force said:
Testament - Alone in the Dark

Just got Testament's 'The Legacy' and 'The New Order' today:kickass:
great cds, i have The Legacy and was thinking of buying The New Order soon (though i have it on my computer)

Children of Bodom - Oops, I Did It Again :lol: :lol: :lol:

xshadowsoulsx said:
great cds, i have The Legacy and was thinking of buying The New Order soon (though i have it on my computer)

Children of Bodom - Oops, I Did It Again :lol: :lol: :lol:

The New Order is fucking amazing!

Disarmonia Mundi - Nihilistic Overdrive

I always thought Testament was criminally overrated until my guitar teacher got me back into them. He just gives me CDs all the time because he's awesome and he gave me Live in London little while ago. He played in a kick-ass metal band called Faith Healer in the 80's, and he loves the fact that I'm into that kind of music.

NP: Behemoth - Sculpting the Throne ov Seth

Feel_The_Force said:
I always thought they were underrated myself, but that's just my opinion.

Disarmonia Mundi - Last Breed
Disarmonia Mundi kicks ass, i still cant buy their cds anywhere though

Dragonforce - Revolution Deathsquad

Kryst the Conqueror - Trial of the Soul

Regarding Testament, I don't mean this to be offensive because I've since seen the error of my ways, but I always used to consider them a poor man's Metallica (whom in turn I considered a poor man's Paradox [though especially since Paradox came later I of course appreciate what Metallica did, don't get me wrong]), making Testament the lowest tier of these three similar-sounding bands. The problem was that the only album I had was a "best-of," which I have since determined is a highly undeserved title. Shame on me for judging a band based on a so-called best of album.

However I've always recognized every member of the band as extremely talented, and I thought they weren't putting that skill toward it's full potential.

Feel_The_Force said:
I have all of them:p

Disarmonia Mundi - Mouth For War
damn you, haha. i only really want Fragments of D-Generation and Mind Tricks, ive never heard the first one so i wouldnt know anything about it.

Children of Bodom - Aces High