Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie.B said:
Yep! Shred actually asked me to play drums with them at the Sweden Rock Festival but I couldn't since my sister got married the same weekend. :)
Dude I would sell my left kidney to talk to such an awesome long-haired hippie freak such as Herman Li. haha. that's awesome, ronnie.

oh yea, and np: soilwork - soilworker's song of the damned

Gadlor said:
Dude I would sell my left kidney to talk to such an awesome long-haired hippie freak such as Herman Li. haha. that's awesome, ronnie.

oh yea, and np: soilwork - soilworker's song of the damned

:lol:
Actually the thing is this: Back in 1999 when he still played in Demoniac he was dating a good friend of mine and he came to visit her a couple of times so that's how I got to know him. :)
He's a very cool and great guy, very down to earth and as you know...an amazing guitarist.
Oh, and he sucks at riding the snowmobile!!! :D

:D Gotta love the down-to-earth awesome musicians. *cough*allofskyfire*cough*. :p
And from what I've seen of the members of JLN they're pretty cool people too. :Spin:

Well why shouldn't we be...? It's so easy to be nice to people and most important, it's for free. :D

Btw, (spam) check out the "Amaran forum" here at Ultimatemetal also. I'm the moderator over there together with guitarist Kari, "Newflesh". :Spin:

and while gum's ass is for neal, f_v's ass is as yet undisclosed! :ill:
hopefully the world will never know.

i love the part in this song where it gets all HAPPY. hehe. and the part where it's light and fluffy and henrik says WEAKNEESSSSS all scary.