www.woodsofypres.ca
whitesg.jpg

DSC_7526.jpg

davidgold.jpg

dave-unrest-32.jpg

dave-unrest-85.jpg

3208974950_f299b205af.jpg

3208127965_a874d1c33f.jpg

I am looking for a buyer for my white "Unrest!' Gibson SG-3. :eek: It will be sold for a reasonable price to the bidder with the best offer. It will be my main guitar on the recording of the new album, WOODS 4: The GREEN Album this July before being shipped to its new owner. Please send me a message via facebook or an e-mail to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com for more info. Thanks!

DG - \w/

Enough e-mails and questions so far...but no buyer, yet.

The "UNREST" Gibson SG is still up for grabs. It was used to record all the rhythm guitars for WOODS 4: The GREEN Album. It still rocks and is in excellent, near perfect shape...I'm only selling it because I've become quite the minimalist in my nomadic lifestyle these past few years, and I've determined that I have one-too-many guitars at the moment. Plus, I want to sell this one and buy a deep, dark, GREEN Gibson SG.

If you are interested, for yourself or to purchase as a gift for someone, please inquire.

Thanks!

David Gold - \w/

Why are you so keen to sell it if you're still using it? You have a replacement for it?

I currently have two... and I can only take one, where I'm going. I'll have to minimize my rig / life for a while.

Plus... touring is increasingly expensive, but we still want to make it happen. I'd be pawning my rings, too... if I had any.

The UNREST SG has even recently been re-intonated by a total pro. It sounds new, renewed, huge and in tune!

If interested, let me know! Thanks!

DG - \w/

Really wish I had the money to afford a new guitar of any kind. Having a string from one of your favourite albums rules, but actually having a guitar that was on four of your favourite albums would be unreal. And who doesn't love acoustics?

In other news, WOOT Woods V!