Now that WCFYA has been out for 6 months....

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
...what are evryone's favourite 3 tracks on the record? Mine have changed heaps since I've had the it - I'm interested to know other people's.

For the record - mine are:

1. Refuse to be Denied
2. Safe Home
3. What Doesn't Die

Cheers.

I said this before:
The only song I dont LOVE is "Strap It On".
That's because it's not about lesbians.

timmyc said:
...what are evryone's favourite 3 tracks on the record? Mine have changed heaps since I've had the it - I'm interested to know other people's.

For the record - mine are:

1. Refuse to be Denied
2. Safe Home
3. What Doesn't Die

Cheers.
Same hear.

1. What Doesn't Die

After that, its pretty much a toss up between

2. Anyplace But Here
2. Safe Home
2. Nobody Knows Anything
2. Refuse to Be Denied
2. Black Dahlia

i still listen to it like, every fucking day. play guitar to it, i play it at work all the time, got two guys i work with to buy it, got some customers to realize that anthrax is still around and still own.

currently...
1. anyplace but here - song just straight up rocks from beginning to end. the lead fucking shreds.
2. black dahlia - just learned how to play most of it. it makes me happy.
3. nobody knows anything - another straight up rockin track.

honorable mention....
everything else on the record.

getting kinda off the topic here, but any time someone buys a game at my store that has the band on the soundtrack (the original atv offroad fury [ps2 - crush], bring the noise [tony hawk 2 - dreamcast, psx], backyard wrestling [ps2, xbox - imitation of life]) i tell them it has the greatest band ever on it. i always get a weird look when i tell them who.

getting even more off-topic... the two guys on the cover of backyard wrestling are from cleveland and are totally fucking nuts. i used to go to a buncha indie shows where they "performed". too bad the game blows.

I put all the John Bush Anthrax albums on my mp3 player and have been listening to them none stop. I made an earlier statement that Volume 8 was better that W.C.F.Y.A. I am changing my opinion based on further listening. W.C.F.Y.A. is Anthrax best album since The Sound of White Noise, of course that album rocks none stop. As for my top three on W.C.F.Y.A. I will submit a top five. Maybe more like my top five favorites in no paticular order:

1. W. C. F. Y. A. - I just love the offbeats and the way he says "the gates are open wide the wrecking ball is here!" and "..cause we've come for you ALL!".
2. Any Place But Here - This is the first song that stuck out to me when I bought the album, *cough*, last week. Sorry, I did not know it was out.
3. What Doesn't Die - Does this song need an explaination?

4. Safe Home - Easy, just a great.

5. Think About an End - "wake up on... wake up on... wake up on... wake up on fire everyday, and I never say goodbye!"

It is top to bottom better than Volume 8 but it is a damn close third.

1. Sound of White Noise
2. W.C.F.Y.A.
3. Volume 8
4. Stomp 442 - This is Anthrax. I would give this an A-. "In a Zone" is probably one of my all time favorite Anthrax songs.

superhero
caddillac rock box
weve come for you all

that being said come next week i could name 3 diff songs

easily the most consistent anthrax album ever,i have pretty much played it at home and to and from work nearly everyday.

Cadillac Rock Box ;rock:, then it gets too hard to decide on others, the only thing that shits me still is that crash breaks the music up too much, but ya get that

Its obvious that Anyplace But Here is a fan favorite. When are they going to break that out live?????

1. Anyplace But Here

2. Nobody Knows Anything

3. Ghost.......(Should Have Been On WCFYA - It fuckin SMOKES!!!!)

ThraxDude said:
I said this before:
The only song I dont LOVE is "Strap It On".
That's because it's not about lesbians.

Of course. :lol: :lol:

At first I didn't care too much for, don't hate me: Cadillac Rock Box, Safe Home, or Black Dahlia. But I've listened to them enough they've grown on me.

Top 3: Refuse To Be Denied, What Doesn't Die, Any Place But Here.