NOW THAT'S A WEB SITE!!

spacebeer said:
Killer!!! Now keep away Bush!!!

yeah strange indeed.....could it be ANTHRAX is signed to a major again???

I guess you edited your post (I saw the original) just to piss me off! :hotjump: :loco:

Drokk said:
Yeah, cool site, fuckin' dig that Dredd intro! Well, they're certainly selling this reunion as a permanent thing. The content of the previous site, interviews with Bush, Scott's Alphamail, all erased from memory. Hmmmm.

don´t be so sure...

this is from the latest "blog beat" by charlie benante...

"This Anthrax reunion is not about Me, Scott, Frank, Joey, Danny, Bush or Rob - it is about 2 things - the Fans and the Music. Think about it, if you didn't come to see us, we wouldn't exist. I told everyone before we did this that "it's not about us; it's about the music that is Anthrax". I am not one for nostalgia but I do cave in from time to time on certain things - KISS! Need I say more? So basically what I'm trying to say is ENJOY IT! You may never see this again.

OK, I gotta go, the coffee has taken affect!

Señor Benante

PS - I miss John and Rob and I know I'll be with them again..."

there´s hope my friend.

now, everybody, please go visit the south american tribute website.... one free song for all... 20+ to come.

www.anthrax.com.br/indiansnot

c ya! :wave:

johnnieCzech said:
I guess you edited your post (I saw the original) just to piss me off! :hotjump: :loco:

Right on man! you;re pissin'me off with your witty comments all the time too....it seems with every post you do you always have to add some underlaying cynical comment I hate that!

I know you want Bush back hell everybody knows it...no need to say that over and over again, that's is why I editted my comment....

The new design is really great. I love it and can't wait for the other skins.
One notice relevant to the BAND section. Under the band photo is written following:

ANTHRAX is:
Joey Belladonna: Lead Vocals
Frank Bello: Bass Guitar, Vocals
Charlie Benante: Drums, Guitars
Scott Ian: Rhythm Guitar, Vocals
Dan Spitz: Lead Guitar

What the fuck that means?! I thouht John a Rob ARE still OFFICIAL members...

s suppose island and universal both have a monetary interst in anthrax,island would still own the rights to there old stuff?if the remasters take effect which i am sure they will they stand to make some cool cash outta it,anthrax deserve to have a half decent label lol.

AWESOME!!! I am impressed and believe me I don't impress easy when it comes to the web.