NOW THAT'S A WEB SITE!!

I must say when i first looked at it i was impressed, havent had time to look at every link yet but so far its all killer, Great Job Brent!

spacebeer said:
Right on man! you;re pissin'me off with your witty comments all the time too....it seems with every post you do you always have to add some underlaying cynical comment I hate that!

I know you want Bush back hell everybody knows it...no need to say that over and over again, that's is why I editted my comment....

I hear ya man, he is like a whiny little fucking two year old saying the same shit over and over... He cant just say nice fucking site without saying "bring back Bush...."

tomass74 said:
I hear ya man, he is like a whiny little fucking two year old saying the same shit over and over... He cant just say nice fucking site without saying "bring back Bush...."

I´m posting that basically just to piss you fanboy guys off as well.

tomass74 said:

It's no different than seeing the shit that's in your signature everytime you post.
To myself and others, anthrax is not back. That shows you're a fairweather fan b/c they never left. Maybe you left them? Think about that whilste jumping towards the sky proclaiming "Fuck yeah!"

GregadetH said:
It's no different than seeing the shit that's in your signature everytime you post.
To myself and others, anthrax is not back. That shows you're a fairweather fan b/c they never left. Maybe you left them? Think about that whilste jumping towards the sky proclaiming "Fuck yeah!"

Dude, I only put that shit in there because of all the people that had all the "Bring Back Bush" signatures and shit... And calling people "Fairweather fans" because they left is just dumb... If there are only two original people left in a band and their music has totally changed and you don't like it, then you are not a fairweather fan for bailing...

tomass74 said:
And calling people "Fairweather fans" because they left is just dumb... If there are only two original people left in a band and their music has totally changed and you don't like it, then you are not a fairweather fan for bailing...

..no you're a fairweather fan for coming back after you bailed.

Looks great !!!

Even on dial-up 56k (yer, they still exist) it runs without a problem.

Oh yer, sorry Brent it works fine on Firefox :)

All the skins are coming, Stomp, Vol 8, WCFYA, MOMD, GOTE, even Fistful.
We haven't erased anything. There will be picture archives etc. It's all coming together, we're just trying to do it right.
And seriously, enough arguing, or we'll bring back Matt Fallon.

Mr. Wu said:
All the skins are coming, Stomp, Vol 8, WCFYA, MOMD, GOTE, even Fistful.
We haven't erased anything. There will be picture archives etc. It's all coming together, we're just trying to do it right.
And seriously, enough arguing, or we'll bring back Matt Fallon.
If you really want to see them argue tell everyone you guys passed on Julio Iglesias to have DD sing :lol:

DarbysDad said:
If you really want to see them argue tell everyone you guys passed on Julio Iglesias to have DD sing :lol:

Yer Mr Wu - when is the REAL Reunion coming back with Julio. Man... I'd buy that for a dollar.