now....the STEREOTYPING OTHER PEOPLE THREAD

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Ha ha.I fresh outta ideas but there are a lot that I'd have fun with...mainly stereotyping ledmag,lol. Here,I'll stereotype neal-
weed,muthafucka.crack smokin' i am so stoned.... poooorn....I burnt my toast....hahahahah*random trip to the woods* weed is good.cali rules...*smokes more weed*...*random trip to the mountains*
-neal(cannot forget the "-neal")
Yeah,I know that was half-assed and all and it was a total injustice to neal,lol.But,hey,I ME.I bet neal's gonna do a really mean inpression of me now...either him or guerrilla just because guerrilla hates me...anyway...I'm curious as to how this kind of thread would go as well.My "self-making-fun-of" thread was relativley sucsessful,so I think that,since making fun of each other is what we do here all of the time,a "making-fun-of-others"thread would be interesting.

neal.. hehehehe
"im high!... -neal... MWHAHAIHHHAAAAHAHAHAAH_!&*@*)!@&!@&!@!&@*!)&@!.... -neal..... snoop dawgie dawg!.... -neal..... MWHAHAAHAHIHWAIHAHAHAHAAH!@)!(@!*@!(&!*@#$*(P&#$&#"

heheehe :)

WD.... :lol:

"id join in with myself!... *runs over dea6skin6mask6 with a smurf wagon*... angela is hot!... here, post some questions that i wont answer!... IRC chat now!... *runs over another member with a smurf wagon*... angela!"

d6s6m6...

"hey guys check it out im in this really cool high school band. we play metallica covers and shit. i met zak wylde and i like to shove big foreign objects deep into my ass!"

"Ohhhh wait i forgot my faggot faces!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

:rolleyes: :D :lol: :) :eek:

hahah :)

Darkspot- I hate the Bible! I hate religion! I hate school! I hate pop music! I hate everything! I hate myself! Famous Amos came over my house... my mom's a whore... my mom smokes weed... death... Amos said something about fucking my cat! I want drugs!

DSM- :lol: :lol: I'm takin' a shit... :lol: FTP : yeah :lol: :lol: lunch! :lol: :lol: monkey Metallica owns! :lol: :

Neal- hahaha yeah muthafuckaa snoop dogg is my homie bong rips hahaha weed mary jane pot sweet leaf weed grass I am so muthafuckin high I have the munchies muthafuckaa mountains yeh hahaha bong rips solve everything muthafuckaa

Ledmag- AMOS>> I have TEH (enter random thing here) hajakahajakajajahahajaha
DNDS>> yeah i smoke a lot of weed and my wife's name is gidget and I dig TEH farm and I have 27 head of cattle

More to come... *nod*

Ledmag

YOu should come down to kentucky aND see my nevermore collection.

YOu wouLD like it hahahahahaha!

ANyone need some cool music STuff just PM me and i will see whaT i Can do!

HAve to tend my cattle now..

dead6skin6mask6

Mane 'n Tail Rocks!!!!!!! yeah!!! ;) :) :) :lol: :) :confused: :D :p ;) :D

----

Just fun lads no serious trash here. ;)

"Sinister kill everything...... You should check out Sinister..... Perpetual Damnation blah blah blah....... don't wash your hair so it will become extremely greasy and you will look eviiillll.... I don't... I have a Death Metal Dick (denial)...... why can't I be like LOM..... I become suicidal when I'm bored..... Brutal Death Metal...... the antichrist..... antichrist baby....... here's how to commit suicide.... how to cook a cat.... how to gut a baby"
I bet you'll never guess who I just stereotyped.

LOOOOOOOOOOL
Thanks, but LOOOOOOOOOOOL Why did you enter at all? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I just started and have some ideas but no time. Hihihi.... I mean, Metalized doesn't have time. Neverlady, my pal, is Miss World. ;) Ooops, here comes an SMS from her. I'll write her now what you said. The background pic is from Metalized's collection and presents the situation in my head well. :Smug:

Cheers. ;)

(Ah, and the "Cyinic knows the price of..." sentence by DoubleUDayn is just a paraphrased sentence from Oscar Wilde's "The Picture Of Dorian Gray", but everybody knows it anyway, I just like this Dane's interpretation better, more true kinda... )
More pics of Neverlady are to follow. :D

Tee!
Have you noticed since the guys here on the board actually see what you look like now ..they have became "groupies" hahaha
Hey Tee, your born with it so '''''''enjoy the admaration!!!
Your English is better than mine! How did you learn the language so well? And is it me ..or do you look like someone who sings in
"Nightwish" hehe

"now the time has coooooome.... ", Europe (remember the band?) I was always suffering from the inferiority complex, lived the nightmare of being convinced that I'm extremely ugly. now I don't care who thinks what. :)
meh, actually, I learned Engl. alone, would say, I'm self educated, but that doesn't matter, the most important thing is that I can communicate with people.

where would metal be without groupies? :err: :D

What would metal be with out groupies ..HMMM
got ask Karen :LEE AAron haha
Europe ( My spelling is so bad I had to cut and paste the "Europe"Man that band got a bad rap Tee!! I used to cover in my old band "Seven Sea's" Real Europe !! Charokee !
I'm Talking about seven see's by TNT .I now you like other music other than Sad Core......Ha ha I think I just made up a new term SAD CORE ...I am listning to the new Bowie at this moment ,Gotta admit this Heathen Album is Great