NP thread...

@ Soulburner: just had a quick look around the net........it's a cover song. The original is by a band called "Picture". They are disbanded and were from the Netherlands.

You know, what I really dislike is this shortening of song names... that's quite famous with Blind Guardian stuff ;) I always end up trying to figure out what that meant...

Well, here's one for shortening try and then deciphering!

NP: Hoarfrost of Odin's realm - "Jesus Christ becomes crimson oatmeal under the infinite crushing battle prowess of Thor's Mjolnir hammer of destructiona nd returning", taken from the album "Odin rides his Sleipnir horse over bloody warfields towards Jotunheim"

The title is longer than the lyrics are, tho ;) In case it has lyrics... would propably sound the same if the singer just screamed one distorted tone into the micro.. wait... he does that :D

Couldn't use the no field, it doesn't take the length of the title ;)

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
You know, what I really dislike is this shortening of song names... that's quite famous with Blind Guardian stuff ;) I always end up trying to figure out what that meant...

Oh, sorry, didn't intend to confuse you......
Usually I don't do it, guess I was a bit too lazy yesterday and since I saw it in other people's NP written that way I dared to do it as well. Completely agree with the BG titles though :D

Interesting NP btw........do I have to mention that again I've never heard of this before? :rolleyes: